DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Green Tree
Ranked #23 of 71 Hotels in Pittsburgh
baltimore, United States
“Nice room”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Long walk to the room but worth it. Excellent in every respect. Would recommend this hotel without hesitation. Beds were comfy, huge amount of towels, plenty of lighting throughout the room. Nicest hotel in the Pittsburgh area!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephanie M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Green Tree, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Irving,

Wow! Thank you for such an EXCELLENT review! I am excited to share your comments with my entire team, as this is exactly the type of service we strive to provide every day. They will be thrilled to see their hard work noticed. We hope to see you again very soon.

stephanie.masullo@camhosp.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have used this hotel for Business Meeting in June, July and August of 2014. The Meeting Rooms are spacious, clean and the chairs comfortable. They are always set up as requested and the staff is very very accommodating. Both the staff to book the rooms -- Frank in Sales and Catering as well as Melvin in Setting up our rooms. I would rate them all a "10". I would highly recommend this hotel for your Business Meetings. Thank you. Bobbie G.

Bobbie G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We promise to keep creating excellent experiences for you and sincerely appreciate your recommendation. I will pass on your kind words to Frank and Melvin!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

On my most recent trip to the Burgh I was locked out of the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott by a rate that was more fitting in SanFrancisco. I reserved a room for 3 nights at the Greentree Doubletree Hotel. The property has gone through a remodeling and is very luxurious. I was checked into the hotel by Ryan, Front Desk Manager. Ryan does an exceptional job and provided a luxurious room on the top floor. Additionally the breakfast in the restaurant was excellent with a very personable omelette chef. The fitness center was fitted with all new equipment and to my biggest surprise they have a working hot tub. It is kind of looking like goodbye Marriott and hello Doubletree. If you are a Road Warrior it is best to feel welcome when you walk through the front entrance. Ryan and his staff do a first class job making a business traveler feel welcome. Thanks to Ryan and the staff at the Greentree Doubletree. See you next Monday!

Room Tip: I am uncertain if they have any bad rooms as I had one situated in a corner and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Stephanie M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Green Tree, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Sean,

Thank you for the EXCELLENT review that you shared on Trip Advisor! Ryan and our Omelet Chef will be sure to be recognized for the service they provided. Thank you, again, and we look forward to seeing you on Monday!

Erie, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Serviceand room were both excellent. However, we were there to attend to a very special wedding. Made my reservations and was assured to be on the wedding party designed floor. No way! we were TWO floors above what we were "guaranteed". Not what I expected from a Hilton partner. Sorry, I will spread this experince to family & friends. Yes, I did call & ask to be moved to the "guaranteed" floor. "Sorry, we can't do that" Really? A Hilton partner?

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

John,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I apologize that you did not receive a room in the area that you had requested. I will be sure to share your comments with my team. Thank you for the nice comments about the excellent service you received. Have an EXCELLENT day.

Orlando, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had to stay at this hotel for a conference. When I tried calling when I arrived at the airport for a shuttle no one would answer the phone. I called for 30 minutes straight. Finally the shuttle did arrive but it was full so I was told I had to take a taxi and I had to wait another 30 minutes for a taxi. The room had a funny smell to it and the housekeeping was not good.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephanie M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Green Tree, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Nicole,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We strive to create EXCELLENT experiences and I am disappointed that yours was not one. We take all feedback seriously as it helps us to identify how we can continue to get better and be sure this does not happen again. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you in the future.

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was a great place for our conference. The staff were very attentive and friendly. Any questions the conference leaders had were handled quickly and well. The room and bed were very comfortable. I would recommend returning here for another conference.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Stephanie M, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Green Tree, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Fred,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We recently held a seminar at this location and everything was great! The facility is easy to find, staff was courteous and helpful, our instructor's room was clean and comfortable and we look forward to hosting seminars there in the future. Especially helpful was Kelly Thornton who helped me set up the seminar. Much appreciated! We will be back!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We strive to create EXCELLENT experiences and hope you will allow us an opportunity to serve you in the future.