Marquis, front desk, was nice and helpful, as were other staff. Breakfast was good, as usual. The rooms were comfortable, but dated. Temperature was hard to regulate, but at least the heater was quiet in the room. They did not clear the overnight snow from steps at rear entrance. A cleaning lady was complaining to a coworker, not so quietly, in the hallway outside guest rooms, about which rooms she was being instructed to clean. I wish i had more positives, though it was not a bad stay, just somewhat unremarkable on the positive side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new completely renovated Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Airport, situated just seven miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), provides a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport along with several other comfortable amenities. With easy access to numerous popular Pittsburgh attractions, our hotel near the Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is the perfect place to stay during your next family vacation to Pittsburgh, PA. Enjoy a sports game at Heinz Field, PNC Park or Consol Energy Center, explore animal life at the Pittsburgh Zoo or visit friends at Carnegie Mellon and the University of Pittsburgh. Also close by is the Pittsburgh Botanical Garden and Settlers Ridge Park. Business travelers will be impressed with our superb Pittsburgh hotel accommodations. Along with a convenient location near several major businesses such as Bayer Corporation, FedEx Ground and the US Postal Service, our Pittsburgh Airport hotel offers three conference rooms with more than 1,000 sq ft of flexible hotel meeting space, as well as a business center complete with printer, fax and copier services. During your Pittsburgh vacation, take advantage of our great hotel amenities such as complimentary, hotel-wide wireless Internet access, an outdoor pool and our free hot breakfast bar served daily. Book your reservations now and enjoy our excellent Pittsburgh hotel deals and rates. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh Airport participates in the IHG Green Engage program. We know sustainability is as important to you as it is to us - that's why we've made it easy for you to choose a hotel that shares your values. When you stay at an IHG Green Engage hotel, you become part of our worldwide effort to protect our environment. What is The IHG Green Engage system? The IHG Green Engage system is an online tool that gives our hotels the means to measure their day-to-day environmental impact. Hotels signed up to the system can track how much energy, carbon and water they're using and how well they're managing waste. At the same time they can choose from over 200 activities designed to help them use fewer resources, improve their carbon footprint and reduce their water use. We created The IHG Green Engage system to help us design, build and run greener hotels. Every time you stay at an IHG Green Engage hotel you're boosting our efforts. How can you make a difference by choosing an IHG Green Engage hotel? We're one of the world's largest hotel companies which means every single thing we do can add up to a big difference, from smart design and carefully selected lighting to bio-friendly cleaning materials. By choosing an IHG Green Engage hotel you're helping too. Thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Pittsburgh Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Pittsburgh
- Holiday Inn Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Holiday Inn