“Loved it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Had an amazing chicken sausage burger and some kind of thin crusted pizza with arugula. So dam good. We were seated on some outside balcony which was really cool

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Went here on the recommendation from the concierge at our hotel and were glad we made it. The food selection is very creative and tastes even better. The atmosphere is that of a nice local place and everyone was very friendly and helpful. Good prices for the quality of the food you are getting.

1  Thank aray213
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This place has really great food. I've been there three times and had different items each time. I've tried the pizza, mac & cheese, spinach and artichoke dip, rolls and a burger. I left completely satisfied (and a bit stuffed!) each time.

My only suggestion would be to get to there a little before 12 or a little after 1. They are really small, so seating can be a problem. I usually just pull up a chair and enjoy my meal at the bar. The added bonus is that it's entertaining to watch these guys cook!

1  Thank javakilly
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We kept hearing about this place & decided to try it while spending the weekend in Pittsburgh. Although they have wood fired pizzas & wings, we came for their specialty...Burgers...and we weren't disappointed! My husband said he will never eat a burger from any place else from now on. To top it off, we shared the beer cheese fries. Great beer selection also. Restaurant Snobs be aware.......this is Not a fancy place, so if your looking for the Ritz go elswhere, but if you want great food, service & drinks.....give it a try!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Primanti Brothers was packed. So my wife and I walked next door and ate here. The burgers were awesome, they had a nice selection of beers, the price was reasonable, and the service was good. We ate at Primanti's the next day and loved their sandwiches too, but I'd put Winghart's burgers a little higher on my list.