“Average Chinese food ”

Ranked #342 of 2,210 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Was there with friends since they said this place is very good. Nah! Food is ok but need improvement. Greasy, and details of food have been totally ignored, red pepper not chopped but put in as whole one, flavor won't release. Fried rice is horrible. Old oil taste and rice itself is loose, no texture at all. Disappointed!!!! Pot stickers--nah! Nasty. Good pot sticker never use the dark red soy sauce marinated meat inside, it should be light colored, with cabbage, and has the mixed taste of meat and cabbage, not soy sauce and oil taste.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We often stop here when visiting relatives in Pittsburgh. E prices are good, and the service is great. What really brings us back is the food. We have tried numerous items on the menu and have never been disappointed. The sauces are all tasty, the vegetables fresh and crisp and the meats seem fresh. Meals are served piping hot, which I love.

You could easily miss this place as it's in a strip mall, but do yourself a favor and search it out.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Went here with my daughters, one extremely health conscious and the other a sushi fiend...we had a variety of dishes and thoroughly enjoyed everything. The scallops in black bean sauce were outstanding and even caught the eye of nearby guests!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I will start off by saying it has been my families Christmas Eve tradition to eat hibachi, we chose this location for the last 2 years. We have also ordered out from here very often. Was always good. The last time I ordered out for delivery it took 1 hour 45 minutes, it arrived at my home dried out and not edible. When I called to complain the owner told me that wasn't possible and they wouldn't have delivered it that way. After calmly explaining that in fact it was dried out. She stated, that if I would like to drive it back down there she would look it over and that she would not help me in any other way than that. I was home with a baby in bed asleep. I wasn't able to, nor did I feel that was my responsibility, I instructed her to come and get it if she needed to see it that bad. She refused. Long story long, I will never eat there again and unless you want to eat somewhere who treats their patrons like liars I suggest you go else where. Shame on them. I noticed I am not the first nor will I be the last to comment on the managers attitude.

1  Thank Adam C
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We visit this restaurant often and always enjoy the food and service. It is a beautiful atmosphere and the service and food are excellent. They have 2 menus with many choices. I ordered a pork dish that came with garlic sauce, I love their black bean sauce and asked if I could change the sauce and they did very graciously. The portions are huge and I always have enough to take home and enjoy another day. Service is excellent, they go out of their way to please you.