“Amazing Ball Park experience”
Review of PNC Park

and up
Private Pittsburgh City Tour
Ranked #1 of 185 things to do in Pittsburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: This retro, yet modern, urban park incorporates classic design elements with modern amenities for both spectators and athletes.
Reviewed 17 July 2014

PNC Park is a beautiful venue for ball games. I admit we are Pirate fans, but this is honestly a wonderful ballpark. Parking is easy, on either side of the river. Very family friendly. Water and peanuts can be carried in and not in those ridiculous clear bags need at Heinz Field. Plenty of things in the corridors to keep you busy between innings. Just make sure you bring you Jolly Roger flag to whirl, when the Bucs hit a run!!

Also, the park has a tour on certain days where guests can visit the dugout and see behind the scenes of the park. When of my favorite things in Pittsburgh is the PNC park tour.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,292)

Reviewed 17 July 2014

It was my first baseball match experience in my life. I really liked the atmosphere and the stadium. But the game itself was not that exciting.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great ballpark with an amazing view of the river and downtown. Very clean and the people were great.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

2nd visit to PNC Park.
Good as last year.
Took in our peanuts & water.
Should have taken a broom - The Pirates swept the Phillies.
Used the parking garage on General Robinson St.
Walked through the Sunday Kids area on Federal St.
Enjoyed our free cookie from Eat n Park.
A little disappointed that we did not see any hot dog carts or food trucks.
We were hoping for lunch before entering the stadium.
Food in the stadium was good but of course pricey.
I had the double cheeseburger and my wife had the chicken tenders.
Ice Cream was very good.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

A Philly must! PNC is an amazing place to see a baseball game! The view is spectacular!!! Parking is easy too... We chose to park downtown and then it's a quick walk across the bridge to the park! I would rate this one if the top parks in major leaque baseball even if your not a baseball or pirates fan you still must see this!