“Do yourself a favor--go now”
Review of Massage Envy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Massage Envy
Pataskala, Ohio
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Do yourself a favor--go now”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Excellent massage. The staff was very professional and not pushy at all about the "membership." Best $49 (plus tip) I spent this whole trip. I did ask for the $10 add on sugar foot scrub at booking but somehow that got lost in translation. Emphasize that you want the scrub and confirm it twice when booking your spot.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank virtvacat

SoCal
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Good for one out-of-town trip”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

While visiting Pittsburgh, I needed my weekly massage and chose Massage Envy. I read lots of reviews about this location and most were unhappy with the sales pitch but liked the massage. Well, I have to agree. Gentleman on phone who took reservation obviously lost his phone skills sometime before my call. Got booked, showed up. Lobby is unwelcoming, staff is busy walking around, too busy to even say hi or make small welcoming remark. Oh, but when it came time to solicit monthly membership, Daniel was suddenly not so busy. I explained that I lived out of state and have been using the same private therapist for weekly massages for two years....and he still tried to sell me membership in my state. Yup, gonna give up private therapist for chain...not! 90-minute Massage by Ben was great! Bed was warm, sheets and soft blanket smelled fresh and clean. Ben was strong yet gentle, quiet, and detail oriented. Thanks, Ben! Front desk tried to sell membership again on my way out, but I was too relaxed to care!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank danthatravel
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Where have you been all of my life”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I know it's a franchise, but the Massage Envy I use in the South Park Shops, I have never had a bad massage. The personal are very professional and bend over backwards to make sure you leave completely satisfied. I really think all insurance plans should require at least a weekly massage in all their plans.

Visited December 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Can't beat the price”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

For the price, you can't beat massage envy. And they employ some pretty amazing massueses. Sometimes you have to bear with a few that you don't click with, but then you find one that just knows what you need and teaches you how to better yourself. If you need regular massages (to control migraines or other pains), then for the price (if you become a member) this place is fantastic.

McMurray, Pennsylvania
159 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Classy Place”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

This is a well-appointed parlor. I had a one hour massage. My masseuse was excellent. I left feeling relaxed and refreshed.