“A Mediterranean Hidden Jewel”
Review of Lindos Restaurant

Lindos Restaurant
Ranked #470 of 2,254 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The North Side of Pittsburgh is quickly becoming a favorite destination of my wife & I. Lindos has greatly added to our like of this portion of Pittsburgh. An older restaurant with and up to date menu selection. we had the steak salad which was fantastic with a great price. One salad could have easily fed the both of us. My father-in-law's hamburger was prepared to perfection & was also a great value for its quality and size. Parking can be a little of an issue due to the "old town" location, but any struggle is more than made up for by the excellant meals

2  Thank Thomas M

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stopped there by chance and ordered for take out. Excellent fish special sandwich and delicious fries. Delicious Lindos special salad. Woman/ owner(?) was very friendly. Clean.

2  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I love this little local diner! Staff is always friendly, food is delicious and priced right! I've never left here hungry! The buffet is pretty weak but the food on the menu is always cooked to perfection :) will definitely return!

2  Thank brothamack