“Heavenly!”
Review of Grand Brew

Grand Brew
Ranked #85 of 89 Coffee & Tea in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I visited this little coffee shop after taking a ride on the incline. It was snowing and so cold..let me tell you, once I found this little shop I warmed up fast! This was the best Chai Latte I have ever tasted and the thick foam cap stayed on from beginning to end! I will never forget my trip to PA nor this special place hidden up on the hill.

1  Thank Rachel D

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Took the incline up to Mt Washington, had dinner at a nice restaurant and then stopped here for a coffee. Local owner, has been open for 5 years and his wife still makes the pastries... The cannoli's are to die for. She has a sweeter than normal cream filling that was amazing. Definetly worth a stop for a quick coffee or that after dinner treat!