“Too loud No seating”

Cuisines: Mexican
Billings, Montana
“Too loud No seating”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Each time I go back to Chipolte's I kick myself. It is overly crowded so there is no room to sit and it is so loud in there, if I did have a chair I would be screaming at my lunch date. I like the food and it is fast, but take it to go!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank job_tourist

Anaheim, California
“great service”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Great service for fast food. Employee delivered burrito to my table after foil ripped during wrapping.

Visited November 2013
Mumbai
“Quick meal”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

You get in the queue and select your meal, I usually take chicken bowl with spicy sauce.
I was here for more than 4 times this month as its on my way and I liked the taste. It was quick as you don't have to wait for the service, just wait for your turn and either take it to go or sit there and have it.
Roughly 7-9$ pp.

Visited July 2013
Brampton, Canada
“Chicken Bowl made me sick!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Chipotle Restaurant.
I ordered the Chicken bowl and my wife had the same ingredients with out the chicken.
about 2+ hours afterwards I started to feel not well. I had a temperature, sweating, cramps. I thought I was going to pass out. I took another 2 days and numerous visits to the toilet untill I felt normal again.
My wife was fine as she did not order the chicken.
I will NOT eat there ever again!

• Visited July 2013
6 Thank FKM_12
Baldwin, PA
“Fresh and Fast Mexican Food”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Love this place. All the food is fresh and made with quality ingredients. The burrito's are delicious. I prefer the chicken, but have tried the carnita as well. My 10 year old even asked for this as her birthday dinner! The burritos are huge so you may be eating it for a couple lunches, or sharing with a partner. I always go for the chips as they are outstanding as well.

• Visited May 2013