“McMurray location...”

Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“McMurray location...”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Had a small pie with sausage, olives and roasted red peppers at their newly opened McMurray location. It was the worst pizza I ever had at a restaurant. Simply put, it was tasteless. The sausage had no flavor, no seasoning. I would not have been able to tell what I was eating had I not known what I ordered. The toppings were plentiful, which made it even more surprising that the pizza had no flavor. Even the crust, sauce and cheese were bland. I ate three pieces because I was hungry and hoping it would get better. It didn't. We left three slices on the table. Let me say this - I was shocked by this pizza because I have enjoyed many great pies from Fiori's original Pittsburgh pizzaria.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank GoHawks1986

McMurray, Pennsylvania
“The best of the best”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fioris Pizza is the best pizza you will ever eat. It has loads of cheese and the crust is always crunchy. Of the 13 pizza shops in McMurray, Fiori's is the best. They always treat you like family.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Bobbywin
Winchester, Va
“An off night? ”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

It wasn't bad but wasn't special. The pieces weren't cut through and the crust was a bit underdone. They were very busy, so they must be doing something right, but we weren't impressed.

Florence, Italy
“F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We called ahead for takeout based on the stellar reviews here on TA and were not disappointed. The pizzas are all hand thrown by an expert pizzaiolo who works in the window and uses an abundance of cheese and prepares a crust that was truly a slice of heaven. Our pizza was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S, and Fiori's is definitely a Pittsburgh institution. If I lived here I'd be a regular customer. They fully deserve their #1 rating for pizza in Pittsburgh. Complimenti! (our compliments!) :-)

• Visited October 2013
MEMPHIS
“Best pizza... EVER!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I love this place so much that I have my mother send me pizza from here when I can't get back to Pittsburgh. This is truly the best pizza ever. Cash only, no cards.

• Visited June 2013