“Will definitely return” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Bloomfield
Vineland, New Jersey
“Will definitely return”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

Had lunch with business associate and sat outside. Close to West Penn Hospital, where we had business meeting. Order taken by very freindly bartender, who also waited on the tables.

Service was prompt and attentive. Although we only had salads, they were fresh and the italian bread served was extremely good, with garlic infused olive oil for dipping.

Looking forward to returning for dinner.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Pennsylvania
“Great place for pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2012

Have been treated wonderfully the couple times we have eaten here, the employees are great. There is a big selection to choose from for the create your own pasta. Outside seating is available, but limited.
I had angel hair with marinara sauce and a couple meatballs. Wife had greens, beans and tomatoes, the appetizer version was enough for her meal. I already plan on returning next time I am in Pittsburgh.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Terrible food and atmosphere”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

My brother and I ate here one evening, both very hungry and hopeful for a good plate of pasta. The food is terrible. I took one bite and couldn't continue. The server didn't even say anything when I said I don't want it boxed to go. How this place stays open I don't know.

1 Thank Sbroumand_Nomad
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

A restaurant with a regualr following that had good food, friendly service and a nice atmosphere. All their food is tasty, but sometimes the chef goes a little overboard with the marinara sauce -- too much on the food and sometimes way to garlickly.

Visited November 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Don't Bother Making Reservations”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Alexander's a couple of years ago and liked it well enough. We knew we were going to be in the neighborhood this past weekend, so we made 7pm reservations for Saturday night. When we got there our table wasn't ready and after 30 minutes, when it still wasn't ready, we left. What's the point in taking reservations you still have to wait more than half an hour for your table? We won't be returning.

Visited January 2012