“Great Sangria”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bloomfield
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Nice outdoor seating as well as indoor space. Fresh bread and yummy sandwiches with a slight twist from the norm. Very good service, pleasant wait staff, and well priced.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Me and my husband went there today after I got off from work. We were the only ones there at first which was nice - we ate inside since it was a tad chilly outside.

Our waitress was very nice! I just got angel hair pasta with marinara sauce and my husband got the same, but with sausage. I really liked the bread they brought out for us (just wish it was warmed up; it would have tasted better and would have been easier to spread the butter). I liked the dinnerware and the ambiance.

It was a bit pricey; we paid $25 for the two dishes of spaghetti and we had ice water.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Had lunch with business associate and sat outside. Close to West Penn Hospital, where we had business meeting. Order taken by very freindly bartender, who also waited on the tables.

Service was prompt and attentive. Although we only had salads, they were fresh and the italian bread served was extremely good, with garlic infused olive oil for dipping.

Looking forward to returning for dinner.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

Have been treated wonderfully the couple times we have eaten here, the employees are great. There is a big selection to choose from for the create your own pasta. Outside seating is available, but limited.
I had angel hair with marinara sauce and a couple meatballs. Wife had greens, beans and tomatoes, the appetizer version was enough for her meal. I already plan on returning next time I am in Pittsburgh.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

My brother and I ate here one evening, both very hungry and hopeful for a good plate of pasta. The food is terrible. I took one bite and couldn't continue. The server didn't even say anything when I said I don't want it boxed to go. How this place stays open I don't know.

1  Thank Sbroumand_Nomad