“Back to our old stomping ground...”
Review of Sushi Too

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Shadyside
Pittsburgh, PA
“Back to our old stomping ground...”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I went back to Sushi too for the first time in a few years. I hadn't stopped going because I was displeased, I just hadn't gone.

My friend and I met for dinner and got 4 sushi rolls. All were - good. We had alwys enjoyed their unique Chicken Tempura Roll. I know, I know - it's not "real" sushi. But it's a great roll. We also got the Shadyside roll (similar to the Philadelphia Rolls in other places), and a Spicy Tuna Tempura roll.

The rolls were all great and sufficient for our dinner. The food came quickly and our waitresses were pleasant.

• Visited June 2014

“Mmmm...”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

I was looking forward to go to this place & I tried the chirashi and it was really good, however I found a hair in my dish!!!! The waitress was a little rude from the begining, I think she was the only one waiting the tables, but as it was my first time, I ask her some questions and she was kind of annoyed. When I told her that I found a hair I was even scared and she started arguing with me telling me that it was probably a thread (???) The food was good and I really enjoyed the fresh seafood, but I wanted to run from that place, because of this lady. At least I guess it was the manager, came and told me that they won't be charging my chirashi, but at that point I felt disgusted with my food and really dissapointed with the waitress rudeness. I liked this place, but I won't be going back, for me a good service is as important as the food that I'm having...

1 Thank gloriambt
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Always good”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I love this place for lunch. I get the sushi lunch special B. it is fast and always good. It comes with soup and salad. It is quite reasonable as well.

Visited October 2013
“Veggie Sushi is very good”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I typically don't eat the raw fish Sushi but I like the Inari, and the veggie sushi options that this place has. They are really quite good, and their noodle bowls are very tasy as well (albeit huge!).
Price is reasonable, and the service is friendly. The green tea is really very good. It is very nice to have this restuarant as an option within walking distance to those who dwell in or near the Shadyside area.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank YYC_wayfarer
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Local Sushi”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

As the name implies this is a sushi house. They have the typical menu of rolls and other items. A few non sushi oriential items as well. Sushi combination plates are great.

Visited October 2012