“A Top 5 All time dining experiences for us!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #78 of 2,141 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Salem, Ohio
“A Top 5 All time dining experiences for us!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

My wife & I travel to Pittsburgh every year with three other couples for a get a way weekend and my wife is always asked to select the restaurant for Saturday night. We have been doing this for 10 years and have eaten at some very excellent Pittsburgh eateries but All Famiglia was the best so far. From making the reservation (and we recommend a reservation), to the parking, decor, incredible menu, fantastic service (Thank You Lindsey), it was all good. We all agreed that we ate some of the best food EVER and we continued to talk about the great food and dining experience most of the following day. If you want to experience an authentic Italian meal with out making the 12 hour flight to Roma, then make reservations at All Famiglia. Grazi!

• Visited November 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“One of the best meals of my life.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Went to celebrate a new job with my parents and wife. Really enjoyed the meal, everything was so good from beginning to end. Everyone really enjoyed their meals, and the size of the meals where huge, so was able to enjoy it again the next day. I will be back and well worth the money.

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“As always this place is the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Even with Chef Jonathan being out on a Saturday night (his wife just had a baby girl) his trio of chefs put together a terrific dinner. Four of us shared the Meatball stuffed with mozzerella appetizer WOW - next is salad and pasta which was great. for our main dishes I got Veal Parmesan and my friends got Veal Piccata, Cowboy Steak, and Filet Mignon Gorgonzola all four were outstanding. For desert we shared a great slice of Coconut Banana Cream pie. Oh, and we got to talk to our Catholic Bishop who was sitting two tables away - the reason I started coming to this place is because Bishop Zubik was quoted as saying this is his favorite restaurant. Don't miss it!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kevin G
Fairfax, Virginia
“Not bad”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

The price is too much for the taste.however,the service is so good. They serve salad and pasta with your main dish that makes you full before you start your order.

2 Thank Abdulrahman A
New York, NY
“One of the top three meals we've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Ok aside from an amazing place in the south of France and Marea in NYC, this was nearly the best meal we've ever had...DELICIOUS!

The place looks like a hole in the wall in a so-so part of down...don't let that fool you - it's outstanding.

We flew in from NYC for the weekend to attend a sporting event and wanted a nice meal - due to the high reviews on trip advisor & my love of Italian food - we made it to Centi Anni...

First - the wine - the bartender recommended a bottle, Badiola, and let us sample it first - it was perfect [all of their wines are Italian I believe]. We were very happy and chatted with the bartender while we waited for our table - very nice guy.

Upon sitting you are served warm bread with three different toppings - the goat cheese spread was by far my favorite. There is also extra virgin olive oil and a three hard cheese medley. All delicious.

We ordered off the menu though there were specials and they welcome any/all customizations!

My husband & I split the shrimp & grilled calamari over spinach appetizer which was perfectly cooked.

Husband ordered the tonno al salmoriglio which I can't comment on as I'm not a fan of olives or anchovies so I didn't try it, but he loved it. Said it was fantastic.

I got the linguine del mare and substituted shrimp in for mussels which they did at no extra charge. The meal came with nearly a full lobster tail in a light yet creamy sauce that was absolutely fantastic. Everything was perfectly cooked & so fresh.

We cannot recommend any higher - definitely go if you want an exceptional meal.

Note - VERY Small place, not a lot of seating so make a reservation!

• Visited October 2013