“Love Outback!”

Ranked #571 of 2,222 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have never been disappointed at Outback! If you want a deliciously tender filet, this is the place to go. Another favorite of mine is their blue cheese pecan chopped salad. They offer lots of different sides and entrees, too.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Outback used to be one of the better franchise restaurants but in recent years it has declined in quality and service. I'll go to one location and it's pretty good but another location disappoints. They really need to work on their consistency.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

we stopped for dinner we had a gift card that we recieved for christmas. when we got there we was seated and we sat there and sat there and sat there.....finally after half an hour we flagged down the manager and made him aware of how long we had been sitting there without anyone coming too take our order or even give us drinks...well needless too say we got up and left the manager was also very rude and had no intention of even trying too make things right so we got up and i gave him a few choice words and we left...i don't think i would go back or even refer someone else too eat there. we have still yet to this day been contacted by anyone in the company too makes things right.......

Reviewed 16 December 2012

We got gift certificates and decided to treat ourselves to a night out. I had a steak, veggies and salad, and it was great. Excellent place to go if you have food allergies or gluten intolerance. I mentioned that to our server and he also suffered, so he made my salad separate to make sure there were no croutons and such. I would def go back here, as I had a satisfying meal without feeling like crap afterwards!!! Margaritas were yummy, also!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Recently heard that they are open on the weekend for lunch. The lunch menu looked great however the food was a disappointment. The salad was awful, the croutons were horrible greasy and garlicy that ruined the whole salad. I tried two of their dressings both were terrible, ranch (tasted only like mayo no other flavor) and mustard vinigarette (oily and tasteless). The steak came rare although I asked for it medium well. So it went back to the kitchen. Also had the sweet potato which were ok, but it seemed like they were steamed and not baked. The restaurant seemed quite busy, quite a long wait.