“I'd go again!”

Add it.
Max & Erma's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“I'd go again!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We were in town for a Steelers game. We walked to Restuarant and had a good meal. Bartender was attentive. French onion soup was good. Burger very good. Everyone enjoyed meal. Husband had salad w chicken, blue cheese, craisins...all good .

Visited November 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best burgers in Pittsburgh and great service, too!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Max & Erma's has arguably the best burgers in Pittsburgh. This was not my first visit here, but realized I had yet to review this particular restaurant in my hometown and give it its just reward. Not only do they have terrific burgers, but you can get them on switch the type of bun/bread it comes on, and asking to hold certain condiments is always followed. Have found the best & neatest way to eat the 'Texas Ranger' or 'Garbage' burgers is to cut pieces with the knife and eat it that way. There are so many good things they load on these burgers, I hate to "wear them home" on my shirt. The marinara sauce on the 'Garbage' burger puts it over the top!

And the service is always friendly and prompt. Have been to other Max & Ermas in the area, but this is my favorite one. Other menu items are just as good. The French Onion soup goes great with any sandwich or burger. Or if you'd rather dessert, the fresh baked cookies or sundae bar always are great endings to a meal here.

• Visited September 2013
Hershey
“Fast Service and Good Location”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I called from the nearby Comfort Inn and the food was ready very quickly. It's very close to the hotel, which is nice. Had I known they had so many TVs with the Penguins game on, I would have just gone there to eat. The food was all very good, the waitress and bartender were very pleasant and helpful, and I will definitely order from there again when staying at the nearby hotel.

Visited March 2013
Northern Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Close to Pittsburgh North Comfort Inn/Great food and service”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Nice restaurant with a good selection of entrees. Comfy bar area. Easy to accommodate large parties with a call ahead of time.

• Visited January 2013
Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
“two visits - two results”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Liked the salad with shrimp & didn't like the salad with grilled chicken. I didn't think this place offers good value. The service was fine. Everything about both experiences average - nothing special & nothing awful. It was convenient for my purposes on a trip to the area. In the future I'd look for something else but would not avoid it at all costs. It reminded me a lot of Applebees.

Visited October 2012