“Was Told To Go”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Fast food
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Strip District
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! The Original Location from 1933! Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Pittsburgh website has a walking self-guided walking tour and has Primanti Bros as a must visit. My California friend even new about this place. It's a friendly place with it's uniquely made sandwiches. Slaw & fries all in it. Now I can say I had one.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,795)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love Primantis and this location is one of the old ones. If you can’t get to the Strip this is a great location. Great service every time we’ve been there. Recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfectly crafted, traditional Primanti Bros sandwiches, you must expirience atmosphere and food at Primanti Bros. You can't miss Pittsburgh tradition and memories. Enjoy. D

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We almost skipped the quintessential Pittsburgh food experience and I'm so glad we didn't because the whole family agrees it was the highlight of the trip. They were, of course, very busy, but they obviously have the whole thing down to a science and we were quickly seated at the counter. The staff was AWESOME- very friendly, and the chef gave my kids a handful of fries to keep them content while we waited for our food. I don't even think I should have to mention it, but the sandwiches were delicious. You may need some tums afterward, but it will have been worth it!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Great place a fifteen minute walk from downtown Amtrak station. Ordered the fries with beans and bacon. Pretty good. They put fries and slaw right on the sandwiches.