“Great food and service!”
Review of The Smiling Moose

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Smiling Moose
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We were going to a show at City Theatre and decided to grab a bite beforehand. This bar was very convenient so we gave it a try. I had the grilled chicken salad. It was honestly one of the freshest salads I have had anywhere. The chicken and dressing were very tasty. My son had the garlic sliders. They came with a side of pasta salad. He said the buns were very fresh and they were really tasty. Very reasonably priced too. Staff was super friendly too! I will definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for The Smiling Moose
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We went to see a band but the food was really good...and the bartender was better. Very nice staff and the prices were good. I will be back again!