“Awesome Music Venue”
Review of Club Cafe

Club Cafe
Ranked #16 of 117 Nightlife in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is a smaller music venue in the South Side neighborhood of Pittsburgh. I have seen several concerts at this venue. The sound quality is great. They bring in some great shows. They limit tickets so it isn't too crowded which is very nice. The bathrooms are small, but clean and functional. There are about 20 seats at the bar and a few small tables with seating across the room. The rest is standing room only. You have to get there early if you want a seat. They usually have enough staff that waiting to order a drink doesn't take too long. They have small food menu - I haven't eaten anything, but the food I've seen looks very good. Parking can be difficult - it's in the southside. I have enjoyed the concerts here and I will definitely be back.