“Great Atmosphere ”
Review of Nine On Nine

Nine On Nine
Reserve with OpenTable
Nine On Nine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 2,288 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 9th Street
Description: Since opening in 2006 in the heart of Pittsburgh's Cultural District, Nine on Nine has an impeccable reputation as a popular dining venue known for serving some of the finest culinary dishes in the city. We are proud to serve ingredients from local farms and to also partner with Sustainable Pittsburgh & Live Well Allegheny. For a special occasion or a spontaneous night on the town, before or after on event in the Cultural District, Nine on Nine’s exceptional cuisine, elegant ambience, and attentive staff are ready to make your visit a special experience. Nine on Nine also offers a variety of options for your next private event, whether it be in our private dining room, our main dining room or in our lounge. If you're looking to stay in...let us bring the celebration to you! We cater straight to your home or your office so you can relax and enjoy.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in here before going to a play at the Benedum Center for a quick drink. What a find!!! Great atmosphere as well as a great cocktail. Definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

One of the best dinners we have had in Pittsburgh! My wife & I recently dined at 9 on 9 and both had the twin filets with roasted Brussel sprouts, both where subperb. Our drinks where well made also. Both bartenders provided excellent service. We will be back.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Took mom and kids there for Mothers Day. Reservations were at 2:45pm. 3:15 food was being put away. Had to remove dishes from our table (Buffett). Took my children out to dinner afterwards. My son wanted a ham omelet.. no ham.. he agreed on bacon.. the cook told him to crumble up the bacon himself. Lamb was dry, roast beef fatty. The salmon was taken away... No water was offered.. 149.00 a true waste of money, time and parking.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

First, Joseph may be my favorite all time bartender. Smart, funny, resourceful. Not to mention he knows his booze and can read a crowd. Would go back just for that alone, one of those perfect bar nights out.
Dinner was quite good, but the service at dinner was not close to the bar experience. Waitress was ok, a little rude to my friend. My drink was ruined when the wait staff poured water into it. To be fair, they did replace it.
Go and see Joseph.

1  Thank jessicapG1242PS
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I eat at a lot of great restaurants. Nine On Nine is definitely added to my list. We try a different restaurant every time we are down town. This is one of our favorites now. We started with the pomme fritts with 3 different sauces (really good). I had the scallops & my grand daughter had the salmon -- both were done perfect. The presentation was beautiful. For dessert, my granddaughter had a white chocolate mousse with a pear inside. I had a chocolate mousse cake with ganache. Both had a gold leaf on it & eadible flowers. There is nothing better than having a great dinner with beautiful presentation. Will definitely try again.We star