“Pleasant surprise”

Ranked #135 of 2,225 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: SoHo is an American Bar and Restaurant that offers a multitude of drinks and a great gastronomic menu, frequented by business people and sports lovers. Come in and spend great moments in the company of friends and family, either at lunch, dinner, or on game days. Our team is always prepared to give you the best service!
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed at the Springhill Suites with my two boys - ages 7 and 8 - while visiting Pittsburgh. We ran downstairs for dinner for the sake of convenience. It was Friday evening about 5:30 pm. Unfortunately the crowd around the bar was exceptionally loud. However, the service was very pleasant and prompt. My son had a BBQ burger that was cooked perfectly rare and was very flavorful. I had a turkey burger; it was very good and not dry like they often can be. My other son had a buffalo chicken pizza and it, too, was very good. The waitress informed us that the pizza oven wasn't working that evening, but the staff went ahead and cooked the pizza in the regular oven for him, which was very nice and accommodating. We often go to baseball games and I think our great experience at the Soho will influence whether we stay at the Springhill or Residence Inn from now on.

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel and went down to eat. Pretty dead for a Friday night. The food was great. We had spinach/artichoke dip and potstickers to start. Both awesome. She had chicken and broccoli Alfredo. I had tortellini with creamy red sauce. Both were fantastic. The drinks weren't skimpy either. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Food is good and not over priced. Very nice inside. Directly across the street from PNC Park and other attractions.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stay at the Springhill Suites when traveling for work. Soho couldn't be more convenient! The drink selections are very good and I was really impressed with the tuna melt and fries. Seriously, these were some REALLY GOOD fries! My only disappointment was one night a co-worker and I went for drinks and dessert. She said her dessert was excellent; I was less impressed with my chocolate bundt cake with caramel sauce- it had a somewhat burnt taste. The service is always pleasant.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I ordered a shrimp cocktail, Mushroom soup, and a Coor light. The shrimp was on the soft side, soup was ok but a little spicy for my taste, but you can't go wrong with a cold Coors light.