“Superb place to dine before or after the show”
Review of Le Lyonnais

Le Lyonnais
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Lyonnais is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 2,195 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Tenth St.
Transit: yes
Description: “French comfort food”. These three words may not seem like they belong together but they do here at Le Lyonnais. Our concept is one of simple, affordable, yet delicious dishes inspired by time honored recipes from my hometown of Lyon some of which have been in my family for generations.
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

My family (including our 13-year-old and our 10-year-old) had an excellent lunch before seeing a show at the Benedum Center. It's a very easy walk between the two places. The lunch menu had a variety of entrees, salads, and sandwiches to choose from. I loved their "late breakfast" menu and enjoyed the Greek shrimp omlette. The kids loved their meals: the chicken sandwich and the seafood pasta were huge hits! My husband raved about the duck Mac-n-cheese. They have an excellent wine selection, and don't miss dessert! We had fabulous service, too!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Great place to stop in and have a glass of wine, unique appetizers, and a beautiful view of the city thru the large open windows. Can't wait to stop back in!!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Love, love, love this place. This is one of my first choices in Pittsburgh. The bartenders are so friendly and so is the wait staff. I have had an excellent experience every time I've been here.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We sat at the high tables and ate from the pub menu. Burgers were fantastic and very reasonable in price. I'd return to this restaurant again.
There is also a much larger menu but we arrived later after the Steelers game looking for something a little easier.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We had a dinner before seeing the Nutcracker so we had to get out of there at a certain time. Our waitress was Bonnie and she was wonderful. We loved her. She knew everything about the menu. We got the tapas tray for two even though we had four of us. Wow everything there was good. I am not an adventurous eater, but I tried everything and loved it. The steak, chicken, and salmon were all great. I had one of the best meals of my life there. For dessert we had the chocolate bar and the creme brulee. Both amazing. The atmosphere is very friendly and warm and we got out of there in perfect time for the Nutcracker.