“Delicious sandwiches and salads.”
Review of Campus Deli

Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Central Oakland
Neighbourhood: Central Oakland
Reviewed 21 April 2015

I often get take out from the deli. Everything has been great. Enjoyed a reuben sandwich, the Mediterranean chicken salad, the steak sandwich. Everything tastes like it has been made with fresh ingredients. Good food at reasonable prices.

Date of visit: March 2015

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have worked near this deli for eight years and this was my first time to try. I opted for the reuben sandwich and it was fantastic! There are so many options to choose from. The prices are very reasonable and the staff was quick! I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Great sandwich, great fries, great price. Many to choose from. I would have gone 5 stars but they were out of philly cheese steak meat. How can you be out of that?? I opted for a chicken philly, which I imagine was not nearly as good, but still pretty darn good. They also did not charge me extra since they were out of the philly meat (the chicken was $.50 extra or so).

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed 30 October 2012

My friend and I went searching for the best cheese steak in Pittsburgh using input from the Food Network that my friend found. As a non-local finding parking was the Pitts.(Pun intended). After finally finding one in the college area we made it to the shop.
They had a wonderful choice of sandwiches. I wish we could have gone back for another taste of the variety the offer.
The Cheese Steak was good. Lots of flavor, even with the American Cheese. I prefer a cheese sauce. My only compliant would be the amount of meat. Always a big deal to me. A sandwich should have more inside than the bread on the outside.
The highlight of the meal and still a great memory were the Fries. Outstanding doesn't do them justice. They were simple put, "Perfection!". Wonderfully crispy, with lots of flavor. I could have eaten them alone, and been very content. The onion rings were good, but did not compare in any way to the fries.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed 29 May 2011

its a Little on the expensive side but its worth it.