“Good Breakfast”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Stopped by for breakfast while visiting Pittsburgh. We liked that the menu had some different options for sandwiches (Herby Turkey, Thai Peanut Chicken), but they were only okay. The staff was pleasant but very informal.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I went to Starbucks on 6th and they only had regular in decaf. The regular tastes too burnt for me. I went to Bruegger's on the square and had the house blend decaf. I ordered a egg bagel, and they let me try a few samples of bagels to see what type I would like. They were all good, but I went with plain. The price was right! about 3.50 for sandwich and 2.00 pr coffee the size i wanted.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Stopped for a quick breakfast before a flight at the Pgh airport. Got the classic wrap with egg whites and turkey sausage. I'm not a meat connoisseur, but the sausage was pink in the middle. I don't think cooked sausage is supposed to be pink. I took the sausage out after one bite just to make sure I didn't get sick. Who needs that on a flight??? Also got a water and a hot tea. Total was less than $9. I thought that was a good deal for an airport breakfast.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Ate at the location next to Wm Penn Hotel
The bagels were very chewy not what we are used to elsewhere
The staff were a bit lax but it was a good place to stop for a coffee ...typical fast food place

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Tried this bagel shop on a whim and ended up eating there every day of our trip. Had the cinammon sugar bagels, and they were honestly the best bagels I ever ate. $2.39 for a bagel/creme cheese breakfast. Fresh made in steaming pots of water right behind where you order. Staff was friendly, although my daughter said that one of the workers made our bagel after touching turkey meat--without changing his gloves. A no no for one of the vegetarians in our party. So they may want to consider changing gloves after they touch lunchmeat.