“Good food and Good service”
Review of Wiggy's

Wiggy's
Ranked #491 of 2,172 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Cuisines: Barbecue
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Good food and Good service”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Awesome place to eat,great wings and hamburgers.... Dave and Chris Hackathorn

Visited February 2012

Rumney, New Hampshire
“Wiggy's fit for hungry piggies”
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Where we live there are no great "wing" restaurants. I was looking for the location of a wing chain restaurant that I always wanted to visit and came across great reviews of Wiggy's. We decided to go there instead. The restaurant is a family pizza style restaurant in a busy plaza. The menus has a huge assortment of wing varieties. I had buffalo parmesan. the wings were HUGE, somtimes more leg than chickenwings. You cannot possibly leave here hungry. I thought the wings were overcooked by quite a bit but the sauce and cheese were excellent. My daughter had chicken fingers. The portions were again HUGE. Wiggies was very busy. The Steelers had a home pre season game and I had the sense that people were coming in constatnly to pick up large orders. The restaurant was kind of smokey from the cooking oil and you could tell from the food that cooking oil was definatley past its best days.

Their was a comment I read that persuaded me Wiggy's was way better than Buffalo Wild Wings. The next night we went to BWW. The wings at Wiggy's are by far bigger than BWW but I wouldn't say better. All in all the experiences are just different. Go to which is closer.

• Visited August 2011
Pittsburgh
“Wiggy's is the best place on earth...”
Reviewed 7 April 2010

I don't usually write reviews, but I have been going to Wiggy's since 1999. They have the best wings on earth, hands down. I live in DC now, and the wings are no good. Buffalo Wild Wings is trash compared to the glory of Wiggy's.

pittsburgh
“we are wing day addicts”
Reviewed 30 April 2009

You can't beat Wednesday & Saturday wing days!

The only reason I gave the food a 4/5 is because the food other than the wings is just okay. The chicken salad is great, though (if you are looking for a Pittsburgh style chicken salad).

They could stand to redo the interior... just some really basic tables and chairs, but it is clean.

We have never done it, but you can BYOB.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Mrs. Wiggy, Mrs, Wiggy, Mrs. Wiggy!! She goes to my church. She owes OLG some wings next carnival.”
Reviewed 18 January 2008