“Best Chinese food in Plum”
Review of Azan Wok

Azan Wok
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Plum
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Sushi and Plum do not really go together, but Azan Wok has found a way to. It has a clean decor and friendly service. The food is great typical American Chinese food and excellent sushi, considering it is next to a Shop n' Save. Will defiantly recommend.

2  Thank Palmtreetheory
There are newer reviews for Azan Wok

Reviewed 18 June 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is the best Chinese place around plum for sure. Everything is hot when you get it, fresh, and tasty. Their sushi as wonderful as well. Not only that but the inside is set up really nicely as too. Great in my book!

4  Thank Soakinupsun54
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Best chinese in the area. The sushi is excellent (the crunchy roll is delicious) I would also suggest the moo shu pork or the spicy sushi combo. Very good service and very friendly. I have been here several times and I am always impressed.

4  Thank DWMcDermid
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I have been here on multiple occasions. The food is always fantastic. I have had only 1 bad experience and that was once there was a huge fly in my salad and when I screamed after noticing it the man wisked my salad away and then tried to tell me it was not a fly. That aggrivated me cause things happen and I wasn't upset until he tried to lie about it and we received no discount etc.. Which again I wouldn't have been upset if not for the lying.

On another note. Lunch time is extremely busy. Alot of people order sushi and they make it fresh. Don't think you can come on a quick lunch break and get served and eat in time to go back to work. Plan to be there for at least an hour and a half.

The food is fantastic. The sushi is superb. I love there ginger dressing and there miso soup is to die for. My favorite sushi rolls are the Tuna, boston, new york and philidelphia. Price is reasonalble for a lunch menu but dinner can be more expensive.

Enjoy.

3  Thank reba5646
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Have gone twice with coworkers for lunch. Cannot say enough great things. Great inexpensive food. (The amazing chicken, really is amazing). The staff is friendlly and attentive. In and out in well under an hour (great place to stop for your lunch break). Will continue to go back.

3  Thank Jessie S