“Average”
Review of Plumsteadville Inn

Plumsteadville Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plumsteadville
Plumsteadville Inn
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Very average food quality. Prime rib was special on a Friday night. We got there at 6pm and they were out of it. Service was slow and the food was of average quality. Not a place I'm anxious to return to

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank David H
There are newer reviews for Plumsteadville Inn

Reviewed 24 November 2012 via mobile

We had a great cozy family dinner by the fire place. Service was pleasant and prompt, especially appreciated getting new utensils instead of other places that make you keep the already used ones. Atmosphere is lovely for a casual and relaxing evening. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Have been back Several times since the new owners have taken over in January. The food is excellent with a wide variety to choose from. My personal favorites are there burgers, steaks and crab cakes. They also have half price martini's on Thursday which makes it easy for meeting friends especially with live music at night.

The decor is simple and relaxing. Although there are TV's on the wall, my husband and I can watch the games without having to hear them since the sound is off on the TV's. I love the fact that we can watch without the distraction of hearing the tv's.

I am so glad the Inn =is back and can't wait for the rooms to open up since we often have guests come into town. I believe they are expected to open in the fall. Have already been to an affair in the banquet room, which was wonderful.

I am looking forward to some of the upcoming events I hear they are planning such as a future wine dinner. I understand the last wine dinner was a of fun. Going to be a great place for Sunday football with my husband, he can watch football, and I can chat and eat......perfect match.......Good Luck to the Plumsteadville........Can't wait to have drinks out by the fire pit. Wish they would put a TV out there for the MLB play-offs, now that would be perfect for me.......

Room Tip: I did not sleep there or have to travel a distance, so it is in a perfect location for me........
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I recently treated some of the office staff and teachers to lunch to say thank you for all their hard work over the summer. It has become a tradition to go somewhere nice that they would not usually. I decided to travel a bit outside the area. Made reservAtions ahead of time. We waited at least 15 minutes for someone to take our order, after I requested a wait person from the hostess. Food was good, but nothing special. The restaurant was very busy, but nonetheless less there were empty tables. Inhale been there before, but not recently, I wonder if something has changed.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank PJBSCH
Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

Went today for Mothers Day Brunch. After an hour and a half we were asked to wrap it up and leave because they needed our tables. We spent $400 in less then 2 hours and we were asked to leave. RUDE! When seated we were never told any of the drink specials. Mimosas and Bloody Mary's were on special $2 & $3. Great deal but didn't find out until we were given the check. Food was okay. It was a buffet and we were in the last seating so none of the items were refilled but we paid as much as the first seating did that got fresh servings.

• Stayed: May 2012
5  Thank SLy102
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Rubber Chicken, Bland Hamburger, tasteless rolls, our service good but other servers seemed unprofessional and sloppy. The decor may be nice, it stops there,
Need much better management, need to oversee servers better and use better quality meats.
table remained uncleared for longer than comfortable

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Zeus002
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We all met at the bar before going to the dining room- the bar is very comfortable and beautiful- lots of atmosphere and ambiance- very pleasant and fun. We also met new friendly people from outside the area and enjoyed making new friends. From there we went to the dining room- very comfortable, fun, great atmosphere again. The wait staff was very very friendly and accomodating- we were treated very nicely and attentively. The manager was available and "hands on" for our questions and requests. The food was very very good and priced well- we felt that the value was good. Over all we had a very fun and enjoyable evening and I felt very justified in inviting my friends to join to us at the Inn- we are very happy to have the Plumsteadville back again- new owners with a vision of what we all long for from the past and memorable Plumsteadville Inn- bringing back the good times.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plumsteadville
Golden Plough Inn at Peddler's Village
Main Street Inn
Main Street Inn
#1 of 2 in Doylestown
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia Montgomeryville

Been to Plumsteadville Inn? Share your experiences!