Stayed one night. I like the reception/lobby area contemporary design. There is plenty of information flowing with the multiple monitors. The desk attendants were friendly and there was no checkin issue. As we proceeded from the up-to-date reception area to our room, you could see the aging or lack of updating. The wall paper on the first floor is much newer than the upper floors. Once in the room, we noticed that there were bugs in the bathroom ceiling light and water damage with mole starting to grow in the ceiling above the bathtub. Otherwise, the room had double beds and was pretty much as expected. Beds felt soft, but I am not too sensitive to bed hardness/softnessGym room equipment was fine and in working order.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting Hotel Plymouth Meeting
- Courtyard Plymouth Meeting
- Plymouth Meeting Marriott
- Plymouth Meeting Courtyard