hotel is hidden back well off the beaten path in an office park right up from the mall (walking distance if not 95+ or -10) the front lobby is small - retro fitted with the new courtyard entry look...
the layout is not really the quad layout that I prefer (so limited balcony access, etc) but the room i got was spacious. The staff was very friendly, personable, and funny - which made my day.
Love that I didn't have to ask for a fridge - already in the room (unlike some). room was clean and quiet - and you had a campus you could walk/ run around if you so chose to. Bed was comfy... and tv worked - small workout room which was nice with individual tv on each piece of equipement (2 treads, 1 eliptical, 1 bike + small weights) the pool was broke down this visit, and they were at capacity of business travelers - which usually good except they hang out talking as much as the girls soccer teams do... only drinking....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting Hotel Plymouth Meeting
- Courtyard Plymouth Meeting
- Plymouth Meeting Marriott
- Plymouth Meeting Courtyard