“Weather Emergency Stay 5/16/2014”

SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Reviewed 19 May 2014

It was raining so hard, you might consider building an "ARK". My husband & I both work in PA, however we are temporarily in NJ. We stayed @ the SpringHill Suites in Plymouth Meeting PA, which is near my job, to avoid accidents because of the weather. Every employee/manager at the hotel gave service with a smile. When I had to extend the stay because of illness; we were able to keep our same room. The rooms were immaculate, comfortable & well stocked. I always knew that Marriott hotels were better than any of the hotels/motels I have paid for in the past. Staying in a Marriott confirmed my feelings. Marriott employees know how to do things right & make you feel at home. Thank You so much to the employees & managers of SpringHill Suites in Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462. JMT

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you very much for choosing the Springhill Suites. The staff and I were extremely glad that we could assist you and make your stay memorable. We look forward to hosting your next visit and will hope that the days will be sunny warm.,

Gloria Saylor

Reviewed 15 May 2014

When I come up for work, this is the only place I stay. I am quite loyal to Marriott as a chain and since this one is minutes from my office, I stay here. If it is sold out, I'll go 10 miles away to the Courtyard in Collegeville when I have to. Consistently good, staff is nice - all good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for being a loyal Springhill Suite by Marriott customer. We are centrally located right off of the PA Turnpike and 476 with easy access. The team is always focused on providing the best guest service possible. We look forward to hosting your next visit to the Plymouth Meeting area.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed at the SpringHill Suites for work and was pleasantly surprised. The room was large and comfortable - just what you would expect. The breakfast was good (although as something nitpicky I would say I do love to make fresh waffles when travelling, and they don't have a waffle maker -- otherwise everything was great) and the service was nice. I didn't make use of the exercise facilities though my understand was that they are under construction. I loved the Mexican restaurant across the street too! Starbucks is basically next door as well. A good place to stay in the Philly suburbs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

The team and I are excited that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing the Springhill Suites - Plymouth Meeting. Having the new fitness center will certainly help enhance our guest experience. The staff and I look forward to hosting your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

When visiting family, my husband and I always enjoy staying at the Springhill Suites Plymouth Meeting but this visit was to Children's Hospital. We were staying at the Springhill before it was renovated. I just wanted to say how great everything is. I have ran across front desk attendants with various personalities and Trey is a jewel. Usually the front desk is not in a good mood but Trey erased all of my conceptions. I wish more hotels had such a person to greet people as they arrive from a long flight, 3+ hour car ride, or after riding with a bus fully loaded on a multi-state trip.
Hotel is very nice as well. We take the senic route through Conshohoken to get to Philly in 15 minutes so the hotel is a great location.
Thank you for a great stay.

Room Tip: Every room is a great location.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you very much for choosing the Springhill Suites - Plymouth Meeting. We are very proud to have Troy as a member of our team. I will certainly share this with him. He is a great example of Marriott's Spirit to Serve commitment.

We look forward to hosting you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Now a veteran of Marriott properties after 6 months, this was my first time at the SpringHill brand. Overall a good choice. The room was spacious which is expected since it has the word suites as its namesake. The bed was great, comfortable and always provided a good night's sleep. Something the suite did not have was a stovetop, an amenity I thought was standard for anything branded a suite. It definitely is a plus when you get, but this time it was not issue as I never had time to use it. Everything else in the room was in an overall good condition.

Their drawbacks: 1. Breakfast. I only went down once and I would say the offerings were regular on any day. 2. I am getting lax on my staying in shape program so it was much not of a topic that the gym was the basics.

I would definitely consider the SpringHill as an option if I am back in town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. We are currently in the process of enlarging the fitness center. We understand this is a very important amenity for our guest.

We look forward to hosting your next visit.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

First let me say that the location of the hotel was about 25 minutes from Philly. The place was clean and everyone there was friendly and very helpful. We really liked this place however, breakfast was minimal and not really tasteful. No real waffles which our kids love. They had toaster type waffles which were terrible. When we arrived we were informed we could not go swimming as a part was broken. We chose this location because of the indoor pool and the name since we usually only stay in springhill suites!
Overall I gave it a very good rather than excellent only because our three kids were disappointed about no pool! Maybe next time!

Room Tip: To get to Philly you will have to drive quite a way.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We do apologize for the inconvience of the pool being closed. Unfortunaly the pump failed and we needed to have the part ordered. We are currently up and running and the staff and I hope you will choose us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was very happy with this hotel, I had business in the area and had a great stay. There is a whole foods nearby and a Wegman's down the way, plus a Giant, so all your supermarkets are close by and WF's has a great salad bar.
The breakfast at this hotel was great, as good as any hotel I've been in, my favorite cereals, muffins, greek yogurt, fruit, eggs, good coffee.
Nice spacious rooms and good things all around! Can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: not facing the highway, although noise didn't bother me at all
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Gloria S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

The team and I are extremely excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. We did implement the new breakfast and are very pleased that it is being received well. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philad...
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#5 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
#2 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
HYATT house Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting
Extended Stay America - Philadel...
#6 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting

Been to SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!