I love Marriott properties and Springhill Suites is my favourite. I try to stay there wherever possible. Plymouth Meeting Springhill was no exception to the norm. The rooms are all nice sizes, you aren't cramped in and the decor is appealing and current. You also can't complain when breakfast is included in the accommodation. Springhill offers a great variety of food choices so there is something for everyone and it is easy to follow a healthy diet and be on the road.
In particular at Plymouth Meeting, there was a large area for the breakfast service. No one had a problem finding a table and we were there on a Saturday night/Sunday morning in July. I'm sure the 9 floor hotel was fully booked by the amount of people. The pool is pretty standard, not large or deep, but serves the purpose. Check-in was quick and easy, front desk staff friendly and welcoming. Everything I expect from my regular stays at Marriott properties.
It wasn't part of our trip, but this hotel is conveniently located a short distance from King of Prussia shopping. We were heading in to Philadelphia for the day and moving on from there and it was a bit of a hike into town.
As with all Springhill Suites, there is a kitchen area with a mini fridge and sink. There is also a desk for working and free wi-fi. Large clean and well-maintained rooms (we had 2 Queens), sofabed, kitchen and business areas, breakfast in the morning. Add it all up and you see the value at staying at this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near Villanova University, Valley Forge National Park, and just a short drive to the art museums and attractions of downtown Philadelphia, the SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting Hotel is ideal for travelers who look for style and inspiration in their stay. This hotel in Plymouth Meeting, PA, is also just minutes to area business including IKEA, Unisys, Liberty Mutual, and Aetna. Our décor is carefully selected to offer a calm and refreshing alternative for travelers. Suites feature luxurious bedding, complimentary Wi-Fi, pantry with mini-fridge, microwave, HD TV and sofa bed. Daily complimentary hot healthy breakfast is this Plymouth Meeting hotel's way of making sure guests have a good start to their day. Reclaim your time and stop by the fitness center or indoor pool whenever you need. When planning a Plymouth Meeting event, our SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting Hotel near Norristown offers 3 meeting rooms ideal for a small luncheon, reunion or conference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting Hotel Plymouth Meeting
- Springhill Suites Plymouth Meeting
- Plymouth Meeting Springhill Suites