Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting
Nanuet, New York
“Very Impressed!”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

The facility is attractive, clean and the staff from the General Manager to the Housekeeping staff are friendly and respond in a proactive manner to any reasonable request. When you arrive they address you by name and make you feel like you are at home. Kudos to the ESA-Plymouth Meeting Team! :)

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 23 January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Jacksonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I stayed here for 6 weeks while I was on deployment for a insurance company working the aftermath of Super Storm Sandy. The hotel was nice, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the rooms were nice and updated. The kitchen had most of what you would need to cook. The bathroom was very nice with plenty of room to get ready. The living space had a couple of desks and a decent chair, and the bed was just OK. The only draw back was the channel selection of the cable company that they used, it sucked! The TV was a flat screen and nice, but I played more rented movies on it than watched the terrible channel selection that was offered. I would stay there again, I would just bring along a DVD player with me.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 14 January 2013
Bristow, Virginia
Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

I booked a non-smoking room but they had over booked and when I arrived they only had smoking rooms available. The room itself did not smell that bad but the smoking hallway was nasty!!! Everyone had their doors propped open to air out their smoke from their rooms. When i got to my room the cleaning was sub-par. Remember I do not smoke but the ashtrays were all dirty with ashes. All the area hotels were booked or I would have made the trip to another hotel. The front desk crew were very nice. All I can say is book early in this area - and not this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 29 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not get your smoking preference and the ashtrays were not clean. To prevent this from happening again, my team is undergoing more training . I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at PPM@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Travellers are raving about these Plymouth Meeting hotels

Pullman, Washington
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I needed to stay here for a week on business and I was VERY impressed with the recent renovations. I unfortunately checked in on the day that many people who had lost power due to Hurricane Sandy, so it was a little busy at the front desk and the poor receptionist was trying to juggle the phones while people were trying to check in, so I completely understand her not having the time to overview the amenities with me.

The hotel was conveniently located to I-295 and it was very easy to find. The parking deck was also a nice perk because you could park beneath the hotel and save yourself from having to clean ice off of your car and be subject to the elements as you were entering/leaving the building. The room was extremely spacious and wonderfully clean! The heater worked great and there was excellent water pressure in the shower.

The grab and go breakfast was a very nice feature and the coffee was very decent. There was a very comfortable leather recliner in the room that was great for curling up with a book at the end of a long day. The wireless internet was free and speedy. I found all of the staff courteous and helpful and I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 19 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 September 2012

This hotel was filthy! The furniture in our room was threadbare and stained, the linens on our bed were stained, floors had not been vaccumed or swept in recent history. I was uncomfortable laying on the bed and would NOT sit on the couch at all. I could not wait to leave in the morning!
I spoke with the manager who was very apologetic and promised me a free night at any extended stay...6 months later...I haven't seen it yet.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank paige_melissa
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 18 September 2012

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the bed in your suite. First, please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Specifically, standard operating policy is that linens are always replaced with fresh, clean new bedding before a guest checks in. In addition, all rooms are inspected prior to being made available to the public. That having been said, I recognize the issue you have brought to my attention and discussed it with hotel staff and management.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and for the lack of follow-up on the hotel's part. I assure you that we listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philad...
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#5 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia P...
#3 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
#2 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at Kin...
#2 of 16 in King of Prussia

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!