Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsservice dogyoung ladiesacross the streetfull kitchendesk personstayed here for nightsnice staychecking ingreat place to stayroom was spaciousesatiffanydesksbrittanysystemsratesmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2013

This is a great place to stay for the NBOME exam if you have a car/taxi to get you to the testing center. This review thing wants so many words and this is really, really annoying. This review thing wants so many words and this is really, really annoying.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine, quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles H
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with such a terrific experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Extended America Hotels are our new hotel of choice. The rooms are spacious with full kitchen.
The staff is great Kathie is awesome and answered any question we had. Ciaria was very helpful with my computer problem. We stayed for the womens Lacrosse finals and my granddaughter's team was eliminated the first night and we were able to cancel our 2nd nite with no problem. I highly recommend this hotel and will always look for an Extended America wherever I travel. The rates are great

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry that your granddaughter’s team didn't win, but it's great to hear that the staff and accommodations exceeded your expectations. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Great hotel. The decor was nice the rooms are huge and very clean.

Staff very friendly and receptive.

The room it's really complete, with all necessary stuff to cook. Full refrigerator.

I strong recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the friendly staff and cleanliness of the property at Plymouth Meeting. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I was totally blown away by this hotel.. The decor was nice the rooms are huge and very clean. Ciara the the hotel desk person was awesome! She took the time to print out places for us to see, gave me direction to the T for a particular place.. She was prime example of what great customer service should be. I come to PA alot and stayed at three other hotel from Sheraton, Marriott, but I will definately keep using Extended stay everytime I'm in PA which is once a month.. Thank you and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Deanna
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, so I am so delighted to hear of the service you received from Ciara. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was less than super-impressed with this place. I walked in on a Saturday morning and asked for a room. The woman behind the desk was incredibly accommodating and friendly. I came back a few hours later to check in and while I was waiting, there was a young woman on the phone with the general manager. She was reporting that one of the hotel employees gave her direct dial number to another customer and she had been receiving unwanted calls. This made me nervous. The parking lot was poorly lit, and even though it's not the worst neighborhood around, it's close to some places you don't want to go at night (or during the day). I was in and out at all hours of the day and night for work, and there was absolutely no one around...not outside, not at the desk, not cleaning. No one. This also made me nervous. The room was clean, but I did notice a spotty yellow dried liquid on the toilet lid. The elevators were abnormally cold and the doors were very squeeky. It was a surprisingly quiet place, even though I rode the elevator one evening with 3 people holding cases of beer. Overall, it wasn't horrible to spend 2 nights there...it could have been way worse. I could see Whole Foods Market from the parking lot and that was fantastic....the location is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations.

I do appreciate the opportunity to respond to your issue in a way that might be able to help future customers. It's very important to us that our guests receive a great room, great service, safe and secure environment. In order for us to continue offering such value, we maintain fully staffed front desk hours between 7am and 11pm seven days a week. During other times, our overnight staff is always available to check in guests and assist with other issues.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.