“Great value and service”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed here because I got a discount that made the price much lower than other hotel ain't. H surrounding areas but I had low expectations after reading google reviews. I was pleasantly surprised- the room was immaculate and modern, there was every amenity you could want, and the staff was friendly and went out of their way to help. If all Extended Stay hotels are this nice with staff this great, I will be using them much more often!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Alyssa - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your stay at our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and accommodations. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

great value for the money. While definitely not for luxury seekers it is clean and comfortable. WIndows were stuck when opened. Kitchen is VERY BASIC and can not really be used for cooking a regular meal. Sheets were old and scratchy.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that the sheets were not up to your standards. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a clean comfortable room. We are also having our maintenance staff look into the issue with the window.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I just want to say how blown away by the service we were.
The room was great, clean and big and had everything you could want, but the real plus of this place is the wonderful people that work there.
Ciara the concierge or desk person went out of her way to make sure that we had everything that we needed and that we knew how to get to a place to eat and that our room was fine.
The next day when I realized 4 hrs out of town that I had left my camera and bag in a drawer in the room, I called and Ciara reassured me that they had found it and that arrangements would be made to send it back to me as I was all the way up in Vermont.
The next day the manager Kathy was wonderful and said that she would bring it over to Fedex and have it sent up to me.
These folks couldn't have been any nicer.
This place was great and made what was a trip for a not great reason (funeral) into as pleasant time as it could be (despite my absent mindedly leaving my electronics in the drawer).
I wish I could remember the woman who was at the desk on the morning of Sunday Sept 15th. She was very nice and helpful as well.
Great place to stay.

Josh L.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I live in hotels about 200 nights per year. I never tried Extended Stay. I was pleased. I am a true Marriott customer until now. The same room set up was $100 cheaper. They offer long term contracts at reduced rates. I would recommend this location for any Philly trip. I do wish there was a pool or hot tub.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Lisa - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about the team and the hotel. I am proud of our team for the levels of service they provide on a daily basis. It is great to know that you truly enjoyed their work as well as everything our hotel had to offer.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

This is a great place to stay for the NBOME exam if you have a car/taxi to get you to the testing center. This review thing wants so many words and this is really, really annoying. This review thing wants so many words and this is really, really annoying.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine, quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles H
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with such a terrific experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Extended America Hotels are our new hotel of choice. The rooms are spacious with full kitchen.
The staff is great Kathie is awesome and answered any question we had. Ciaria was very helpful with my computer problem. We stayed for the womens Lacrosse finals and my granddaughter's team was eliminated the first night and we were able to cancel our 2nd nite with no problem. I highly recommend this hotel and will always look for an Extended America wherever I travel. The rates are great

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry that your granddaughter’s team didn't win, but it's great to hear that the staff and accommodations exceeded your expectations. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Great hotel. The decor was nice the rooms are huge and very clean.

Staff very friendly and receptive.

The room it's really complete, with all necessary stuff to cook. Full refrigerator.

I strong recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the friendly staff and cleanliness of the property at Plymouth Meeting. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia P...
#3 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
#2 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philad...
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
2 mi away
HYATT house Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#5 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!