“Property Good, Location Great, Front Desk Super”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting
Los Angeles, California
“Property Good, Location Great, Front Desk Super”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Hotel amenities are convenience-only; you're close to a mall with good restaurants & anything else you need. Location was perfect for me during the holiday esp. for traveling by car, and there was covered parking at the back of the building. I'm writing this mostly to commend the staff at the front desk, who were helpful and friendly. They did a great job at check-in going over what to expect the next few days during the holiday, like limited housekeeping and the breakfast option. I would have been totally okay staying longer if I had to.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the mall are quieter. The elevators are squeaky; if you are a light sleeper, ask to be...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Kim - The team and I appreciate your kind remarks. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel's location and the service our staff provided. As well, it is great to read that you enjoyed your room and all of the amenities our hotel had to offer.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Metuhen
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Im a contractor who was staying here with my crew. Our over all stay wasn't bad. Rooms were clean. What you would expect from a extended stay. While staying there one of our vans was broken into in the parking lot while we were sleeping. While I don't hold this against the hotel the fact that I received no help from the manager or the hotels loss prevention really angers me. I have called, left messages, and emailed. I am completely ignored> The manager is apparently always busy and does not return calls. Not a good way to run a business if you ask me. Not sure if they assume all of their problems go away by ignoring them> so good luck to anyone staying he who encounters any problems.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I sincerely apologize for the incident regarding your van and that your concerns were not responded to in a timely manner. Providing our guests with a great stay is our top priority, so we will be more diligent in responding to guests concerns quickly. Still, I am glad to hear that you found your guest room to meet your standards and expectations of cleanliness and comfort.

Your concerns are very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Please feel free to contact me directly, at PPM@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions as I am much more accessible at that address. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Plymouth Meeting hotels

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stayed here because I got a discount that made the price much lower than other hotel ain't. H surrounding areas but I had low expectations after reading google reviews. I was pleasantly surprised- the room was immaculate and modern, there was every amenity you could want, and the staff was friendly and went out of their way to help. If all Extended Stay hotels are this nice with staff this great, I will be using them much more often!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Alyssa - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your stay at our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and accommodations. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Key Largo, Florida
Reviewed 18 September 2013

great value for the money. While definitely not for luxury seekers it is clean and comfortable. WIndows were stuck when opened. Kitchen is VERY BASIC and can not really be used for cooking a regular meal. Sheets were old and scratchy.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that the sheets were not up to your standards. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a clean comfortable room. We are also having our maintenance staff look into the issue with the window.

Waterbury, Vermont
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I just want to say how blown away by the service we were.
The room was great, clean and big and had everything you could want, but the real plus of this place is the wonderful people that work there.
Ciara the concierge or desk person went out of her way to make sure that we had everything that we needed and that we knew how to get to a place to eat and that our room was fine.
The next day when I realized 4 hrs out of town that I had left my camera and bag in a drawer in the room, I called and Ciara reassured me that they had found it and that arrangements would be made to send it back to me as I was all the way up in Vermont.
The next day the manager Kathy was wonderful and said that she would bring it over to Fedex and have it sent up to me.
These folks couldn't have been any nicer.
This place was great and made what was a trip for a not great reason (funeral) into as pleasant time as it could be (despite my absent mindedly leaving my electronics in the drawer).
I wish I could remember the woman who was at the desk on the morning of Sunday Sept 15th. She was very nice and helpful as well.
Great place to stay.

Josh L.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I live in hotels about 200 nights per year. I never tried Extended Stay. I was pleased. I am a true Marriott customer until now. The same room set up was $100 cheaper. They offer long term contracts at reduced rates. I would recommend this location for any Philly trip. I do wish there was a pool or hot tub.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Lisa - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about the team and the hotel. I am proud of our team for the levels of service they provide on a daily basis. It is great to know that you truly enjoyed their work as well as everything our hotel had to offer.

Vallejo, CA
Reviewed 28 June 2013

This is a great place to stay for the NBOME exam if you have a car/taxi to get you to the testing center. This review thing wants so many words and this is really, really annoying. This review thing wants so many words and this is really, really annoying.

Room Tip: Any room should be fine, quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Charles H
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with such a terrific experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia P...
#3 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hote...
#5 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
Hampton Inn Plymouth Meeting
#2 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philad...
#1 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth Meeting
Courtyard Philadelphia Plymouth ...
#4 of 6 in Plymouth Meeting
HYATT house Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Plymouth Meeting? Share your experiences!