“CLOSED”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This restaurant closed and that's a good thing! We ate there once and the food was overpriced and not very good. The service was also not good. All in all, not worth the visit.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I had the worse experience where the food was concerned. The Server was pleasant , but the food was horrible. My date had the veal Marsala. You could not even smell the wine. The food came out looking like gravy over noodles. I had the stuffed clams which wasn't much better. the breading over the clams was not the best and way too much salt.
The first cup of tea was cold. After asking for another cup , it arrived hot. Her excuse. its our first day. Don't lie. We will never go back. I have told all my friends NOT TO GO THERE AT ALL

Reviewed 3 September 2012

My family went out for my son's birthday. Took over two hours to get our meal. Most of the time we sat waiting with no drinks. A lot of the food came out cold. Very expensive with extremely poor service. I have spent my last penny at this place. I did not expect this restaurant to be around come this winter. I wish I read these reviews before I went there. Our experience was just as bad as everyone said.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

After reading the reviews I was a bit leary about trying the new Italian restaurant, but Im a daredevil and decided to give it a try....Im so glad I did!!! The food was amazing, the service was terrific, the menu should have more options but the waitress informed me that the menu will be expanding soon. I had the most delicious martini that was served with crushed oreos and whipped cream (like dessert in a glass). My seabass was out of this world and so beautifully prepared. I ate so much I didnt save room for dessert but the fried ravioli I saw go by my table looked delicious. I will definately be going back very soon and urge others to give it a try, you wont be sorry.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Decor: straight out of an old eastern European communist restaurant text book.
Service: had to ask three times to get my wife's glass of wine. 30 minutes for the boiled pasta and appetizer pizza (just mozzarella and tomato on flat bread) we ask to be brought out ASAP for the kids, 45 minutes more for the main dishes.
Food: A relatively short menu ranged from edible to horrible. Avoid the veal scallopini in particular!
Adding insult to injury, entres were in the $18-25 range, which is fine for a decent restaurant, but this was not a decent restaurant.

The good reviews are either plants, or from people without tongues.