“Wonderful scenery, horses, and personnel”

The Ranch at Pocono Manor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Ranch at Pocono Manor is located on the property of The Inn at Pocono Manor in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. With a newly renovated barn and expanded services, a visit to the Pocono Manor would not be complete without a horse ride through our beautiful woodlands.With 3,000 acres in a magnificent setting, well trained horses, and a staff of professional guides, Pocono Manor Stables offers the perfect adventure. Come and ride along the exclusive picturesque trails and enjoy the abundance of plant and animal species. If you are interested in enjoying the splendor of the great outdoors atop a horse, look no further. Specialized in all levels of riding expertise. Many seasonal and special activities available. Please see our webpage.
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We always try to trail ride on vacation. We opted for the Falls trail as it gave us a little more than the normal "nose to tail" ride. We were fortunate enough to have a private ride led by Cassie. My husband rode Toby, and I had Buster. These boys were very responsive to us, and knew if they had beginners, or experienced riders on their backs. Cassie was very knowledgeable of the area, and gave us a heads up when we were to prepare for a trot, rough terrain, or when the horses could drink or not drink from the stream. The Falls were beautiful and Cassie took our picture with them in the background. Both Toby and Buster were very accommodating. They were also quite the hams.
The horses themselves, were well cared for, and the manager, Theresa referred to them as "her kids."
We had a wonderful time, and would ride here again.

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We went on a nice long ride for a reasonable price. Our guide, Cassie, was very knowledgable and friendly. The horses were easy to ride and listened very well. We showed up early and the horses were still having breakfast, but a staff member had stopped to introduce 2 of the draft horses used to pull carriages.
Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

To add, horses were use to riders and scenery was beautiful this time of year. Would go back if was in the area.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have only riden horses and few times in the past. The tour was fabulous and the staff were excellent to deal with. They made sure all my questions were answered and that I felt comfortable before we set out on the trail. The tour was very senic and peaseful. Several of us went on the tour from kids to grown ups and all enjoyed the ride.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I booked a 3hr ride. Our appointment time was 10am. We got there at 9:30. They took us right away. It didn't matter that we were early. Our guide was Maria and she was awesome. She talked to us the whole 3 hrs, and pointed things out on the trial. My horse was cowboy. My husband had zip. They were both wonderful. We forgot to take our camera so Maria took pictures of us with her phone and sent them to me. We will definitely be going again. It was worth every penny we paid.