We have stayed in the studios at the Carriage House before, but this year we were upgraded to a One Bedroom Suite. We were happy with the changes that are being made to the rooms. This room was completely redone with newer appliances and furniture which made it much cozier than the rooms that have not been renovated. It contained a bedroom and a murphy bed in the living area which was appropriate for the children. Our 9 year-old son and nephew enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool, playing outside in the snow, and learning how to play ping pong in the arcade/ game room.
The Carriage House has tons of brochures for local attractions, some of which are seasonal, so make sure you stop in the lobby to pick some up. We did not eat at the restaraunt located in the resort; however, it was nicely furnished and had a decent menu.
Mt. Airy Casino is about 5 minutes down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small country timeshare nestled in the heart of the Poconos. We provide fully equipped kitchens for convenience. We are located across the road from Kalahari and within fifteen driving minutes of Mount Airy Casino, Auquatopia and Camelback Ski Area, Crossing Premium Outlet and Pocono Raceway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your The Carriage House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage House At Pocono Manor Hotel Pocono Manor
- Carriage Hotel Pocono Manor