Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
US$304
Groupon.com
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
US$71
Hotwire.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
US$100
ComfortInn
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
US$78
US$97
US$94
Travelocity
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
US$256
US$223
US$300
TripAdvisor
US$114
US$105
1,524 results
All reviewslamplighter loungehorseback ridingexchange restaurantclay shootingbreakfast buffetoutdoor poolhiking trailsmountain viewmovie theatergolf courseshooting rangebeds were very comfortableget awaygreat weekendthis past weekendfamily reunionfire pit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We had a fantastic long weekend here at the Pocono Manor. From the moment we checked in we enjoyed the relaxation and friendly atmosphere of everyone we came in contact with! We were guided through the resort by Mark and met some really funny and friendly guys named Mike and Brandon over at the Sports area. My children enjoyed the archery while some of the older folks in our group went over to the shooting range. We ended the day driving around the trails on some nifty all terrain vehicles. :) After dinner, our children were able to go swimming while many of us enjoyed some Baily's Irish Cream Hot Chocolates in the sitting area near the bar. Many thanks to Keith, April and Marie for taking such great care of us there too! Also... I loved the breakfast buffet each morning! That was by far the best breakfast I've ever seen in all my years of traveling!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DEK4442013
MgmtPMI, General Manager at Pocono Manor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

I appreciate your feedback. Our employees are very aware that they directly affect guest satisfaction. It does not end at activities and meals. We do everything within our power to provide our guests with exceptional hospitality in all aspects. I hope you can return in the future to see that improvements will continue to be made!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We were very excited to FINALLY bring the family together in the Poconos! The seasonal colors really made it feel like Thanksgiving, which was our old gathering time years ago. The staff was exceptional and went out of their way to provide each of us with great experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us here at The Inn at Pocono Manor! I will surely pass all of your comments on to appropriate staff. There are still many memories to be made! I hope to hear of any future experiences you may have with us.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The Inn has an Old World Charm about it. A beautiful Lobby to read a book, engage in conversation or just relax.The food was good and plentiful,ESP their breakfast buffet. The staff was courteous and helpful and the spa is second to none. If you like outdoor activities their gold course is challenging and they have over 3000 acres to hike on. It's close to the Casino and the Outlet shopping.I personally would request the main building and not the tower.The Tower,although charming ,is a bit outdated but the main building is quite comfortable and up to date.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
MgmtPMI, General Manager at Pocono Manor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us here at The Inn at Pocono Manor. It is extremely pleasing to hear that you enjoyed the charm that our property displays. Our staff is always for than happy to supplement that charm as well. I hope you can return in the near future to enjoy some the endless activities that we have to offer.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We wanted a quick getaway for the Columbus Day weekend and to see the magnificent colors of the leaves. As we drove up, the Inn itself outside is beautiful. It takes you back in time with its stone wall .The Inn was decorated inside and out for fall. The staff was very welcoming and if you need directions to anything they had them printed up for you. The lobby was so cozy and inviting. There were fireplaces and sitting areas throught out the inn. The large dinning room had a buffet style breakfast which was excellent. We did have a little problem with the doors to the rooms closing. They were VERY loud and woke us the first night. However the beds were extremely comfortable that after the first night we slept solid. We had a corner room which had alot of windows and the view was amazing. Our room was very clean, had a large flat screen TV and a walk in closet.
On our way to the Inn we went to Bushkill falls. A must see if you like to walk and see waterfalls. There were different degrees of walk ways from easy to more difficult and you could pick which one to follow. Colors were beautiful here also. What a GREAT trip! Can't wait to go back again. Thanks for a wonderful stay at The Inn Poconor Manor!

Room Tip: Corner room have a walk in closet and extra windows if you like to look out at the mountains
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments! The Poconos can provide a serene getaway that so many people come to experience. We do everything within our power to accommodate each and every guest during their time away. It seems that we had the ability to provide the perfect setting for you! I am exploring solutions to what may me a door slamming issue. As with all, we will continue to do everything we can to improve that matter. Thank you for staying at The Inn at Pocono Manor and please let me know of any future experiences you may have with us.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

My initial plan was to show my wife the fall colours, and to do some outlet shopping in the US over the Canadian Thanksgiving\American Columbus Day weekend. I ended up deciding on Tannersville and then I found a really good price for the Sunday night at the Inn.

The reality is that my focus should have been the Inn and not the shopping. This place is gorgeous, the colours were magnificent, and the Monday morning breakfast was phenomenal. I look forward to coming here for a few days, and not just for an overnight visit on a future Columbus Day weekend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

I appreciate your review. It is great to hear that your time with us was so peaceful. Autumn surely brings out the beauty in this area. Please return in the future to see what we have to offer during all seasons!