Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
US$260
ComfortInn
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
US$114
US$105
Hotwire.com
Mount Airy Casino Resort(Mount Pocono)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$222
US$97
US$89
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
US$246
US$223
US$222
US$185
No availability for your dates from our partners
Chestnut Grove Resort(Mount Pocono)
TripAdvisor
1,528 results
All reviewslamplighter loungehorseback ridingexchange restaurantclay shootingbreakfast buffetoutdoor poolhiking trailsmountain viewmovie theatergolf courseshooting rangebeds were very comfortableget awaygreat weekendthis past weekendfamily reunionfire pit
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We came here on a last minute jaunt and was given a room that was a nightmare. When the a/c was on it sounded like we were in the median of a super highway, in addition the shower had 2 water temperature, super hot or cold, there was no mixing. When we brought out concerns to the front desk, the engineers came and were not able to fix the problems. However, the front desk did give us a new room on the second night, a luxurious double king bed suite; it saved our vacation. And we are incredibly grateful to the front desk for their understanding and generosity.
Thanks

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lov2Travel178
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Pocono Manor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

I’m sorry to hear that your first night with us was an unpleasant one. I am however, very happy to hear that our Front Office team was able to turn your trip around and make your second night a relaxing one! I will be sure to let them know that their efforts did not go unappreciated. Thank you again for being our guest & for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

The front desk employees were great. Her name is Samantha. I requested pet free room because of allergies so she arranged it for me. It was a nice attitude. I enjoyed the stay. But the hotel swimming pool and the gym room was not updated looked like a museum.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Hi Andy! Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful comment about Samantha! I’m sure our Front Office Manager will be happy to hear that Samantha went above and beyond to make sure that your experience was nothing short of great! I will be sure to forward your comments about our swimming pool and the gym to our management team as an area to improve. Thank you again!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

You definetly can tell this hotel was great in its time. Everthing was clean but very outdated. Our tub did not drain when you took a shower and our TV did not work at first. WE did not eat there as it was way overpriced for us. Only stayed 2 nights. The pool area was very well kept, bar at pool area was nice. They did a bon fire at night which was a very nice touch. I would not stay here again as it just didn't have that wow factor.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor! I’m thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy our outdoor pool area as well as our new PocoCabana Pool Bar, it really is a great place to relax. I am saddened to hear that not all of your stay was a pleasant one. I will speak with the appropriate departments about the issues you encountered to ensure they are addressed. Thank you again!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Because of the great deal the hotel provided we decided to take advantage of this and return to the hotel for our annual golf adventure. The hotel remains unchanged from 2014 with two major differences, one positive and one less so. One the positive side, the deal provided us with the opportunity to play three different golf courses in the area. Two were top notch, with the one at Mt. Airy offering many challenges. The second very good golf course was at Shawnee and the third round was played at the hotel's course. The hotel's course was much better than last year, but still has room for improvements. Overall, the three days of golf was excellent. The one thing that was not as good as last year was the dinners offered as part of the plan. Less choices, more upcharges for certain items and the inflexibility to make substitutions. The prime rib was terrible. However, the breakfast buffet was very good. Overall, I would rate the package provided as very good, as we came here for the golf and for the price but the hotel, because of the poor dinners an overall average rating.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Allan K

I’m happy to hear you decided to return back to visit after a previous visit. Our Golf courses have gone through some changes over the last two years and we have much more planned for our East Golf Course. I will be sure to share your feedback with our Food and Beverage team. Take care!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The Inn, room and view were very nice. Very clean.
Grounds were well kept. Pools were clean.
Dinner was the best we've ever had. Warm bread was to die for. Breakfast was fantastic.
Glad I spoke with the very sweet Jessie when I booked and so glad to have met her.
Looking forward to going back someday soon.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Debbie! I’m so pleased to hear that Jessie was able to make your stay a great one from start to finish! Our Chef will be happy to hear that every meal you had with us, was nothing less than perfect! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we greatly appreciate your kind words! We hope to see you again soon!