“Good for a craving”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Corner of Main and Maple Street, Port Allegany, PA 16743
Description: Corner of Main and Maple Street, Port Allegany, PA 16743
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stopped here after 9:00pm one night when the rest of the town was pretty much closed up. We appreciated the family cooking our order fresh. It hit the spot!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

We used to love this place and it was a great fix close to home. The last few times, the service has been very bad and the food just isn't the same. I may try again but right now, I'm just a bit dissapointed.

Reviewed 29 June 2010

We were back to China Light several weeks and were surprised to find they no longer offer the buffet. Our waitress saw the disappointment on our faces until she handed us the new and IMPROVED menu. There are so many new choices offered it was a confusing decision for ordering. My DCs (dining companions) ordered the cashew chicken and the beef pepper steak. Each platter was two servings! Fresh, fresh ,fresh and hot out of the wok. My lo mein had a slight hot bite to it and the noodles were perfect. Ice cream is still offered as dessert. I still stand on the original posting: great food, great prices, easy to find, good service. Simple, basic and great.