“Always a wonderful dinner...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Two Mile Inn - CLOSED

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Seating, Waitstaff
“Always a wonderful dinner...”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed another great dinner at the Two Mile Inn. Our favorite entree is the Black and Blue Strip Steak and we always appreciate their selections of craft beers. A cozy atmosphere and terrific staff keeps us coming back for more!

• Visited May 2014

Lancaster,PA
“Worth the Stop!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Was sent to the Two Mile Inn by the owner of a B&B where I was staying in Port Allegany. The owner said I would get a very decent meal at a decent price...he was correct on both counts.
Now the place was fairly empty when I entered (maybe 20 other guests) so I got immediate service by an extremely cheerful young lady. When eating by yourself it always helps to have an attentive and friendly waitress. My waitress offered some suggestions for drinks and food...not up selling as there were many more expensive items on the menu.
My food came quickly, was hot, and well prepared. The servings were very large and I actually couldn't finish my meal. The food left on my plate prompted the waitress to quiz me regarding if anything was wrong with the meal. I had to explain that the soup and salad before the meal was just too much.
All in all, I would recommend the Two Mile Inn. There really aren't a lot of places to eat in the immediate area, so do yourself a favor and eat at the best!

• Visited August 2013
NW PA
“Relax pub style”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We returned to this area and decided to try 2 Mile Inn. The sign out front advertised specialty beers on tap. My DC (dining companion) and I started out with an order of garlic wings to share. Big, hot, crisp and delish. There must have been thirty flavors offered! Dinner was a pasta plate and classic burger. Our waitress was cheerful and the food came out relatively fast considering how packed the place was for a Wednesday night. No room for dessert as the servings are large. The beers are rotated so there is always something new to try. The owner stopped by our table to check on everything. Nice touch. We'll be back.

• Visited June 2013
Inverness, Florida
“Consistently great friendly service”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Try wing night on Thursdays...jack daniels wings are addicting, IMO.. MANY wing options to choose from, as well as a huge varied menu. They are always ready and happy to serve, offer suggestions, and make you happy. The craft beers are ALOT of fun, and staff is knowledgeable about what they serve.Will return soon!

• Visited April 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“One of our Favorites; Always 1st Class”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We can count on an excellent quality meal and outstanding service. We send our guest to the Two Mile Inn on a regular basis and we are regular guests. Great quality ingredients, interesting menu and a great experience.

• Visited September 2012