“Good meal. Great craft beers”
Review of Two Mile Inn - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 5 August 2014

As there is a very limited choice of places to eat in Port, we decided to try Two Mile Inn. We were pleasantly surprised with the meal choices and especially the craft beer choices. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the beers. His choice for hoppy beer was spot on.

The best part is that you can get a mixed 6 pack of craft beers to go! Draft beer selection was not as great as the bottles.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed dinner here. The atmosphere was pleasant, the waitress was attentive to our needs,the food was great and prices were reasonable. The overall experience was great. You could really tell that they concerned themselves with providing an excellent experience for their customers

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed another great dinner at the Two Mile Inn. Our favorite entree is the Black and Blue Strip Steak and we always appreciate their selections of craft beers. A cozy atmosphere and terrific staff keeps us coming back for more!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Was sent to the Two Mile Inn by the owner of a B&B where I was staying in Port Allegany. The owner said I would get a very decent meal at a decent price...he was correct on both counts.
Now the place was fairly empty when I entered (maybe 20 other guests) so I got immediate service by an extremely cheerful young lady. When eating by yourself it always helps to have an attentive and friendly waitress. My waitress offered some suggestions for drinks and food...not up selling as there were many more expensive items on the menu.
My food came quickly, was hot, and well prepared. The servings were very large and I actually couldn't finish my meal. The food left on my plate prompted the waitress to quiz me regarding if anything was wrong with the meal. I had to explain that the soup and salad before the meal was just too much.
All in all, I would recommend the Two Mile Inn. There really aren't a lot of places to eat in the immediate area, so do yourself a favor and eat at the best!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We returned to this area and decided to try 2 Mile Inn. The sign out front advertised specialty beers on tap. My DC (dining companion) and I started out with an order of garlic wings to share. Big, hot, crisp and delish. There must have been thirty flavors offered! Dinner was a pasta plate and classic burger. Our waitress was cheerful and the food came out relatively fast considering how packed the place was for a Wednesday night. No room for dessert as the servings are large. The beers are rotated so there is always something new to try. The owner stopped by our table to check on everything. Nice touch. We'll be back.