“real life Mexican food - not americanized for a change”
Review of los aztecas

los aztecas
Ranked #9 of 124 Restaurants in Pottstown
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reading, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“real life Mexican food - not americanized for a change”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

delicious. love this place, love their fast service, and their food is not americanized thank heavens. it's the real thing...yummy.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank 53518Casey1

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous Mexican food!”
Reviewed 26 November 2011

The food was awesome, service was speedy and our servers were very friendly. Truly a great place for some GOOD Mexican food.

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Que Pasa”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

I have been here many times. The food is great and you get tons of food for the money. I always have to get a to go bix, and I eat alot.
Being from the south I know my mexican food. Anyone that complains about this food should stick to Taco Bell They do not serve alcohol, but invite BYOB, cheaoer that way.

• Visited September 2011
dkm1776
“tasteless mexican”
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I love mexican food, but I had terrible and greasy take out from them recently. Food was bland, which is hard to do in Mexican cuisne. I'd like to say I ordered the wrong thing, since the corn chips were good. The salsa, however, that they served with the chips had an "off" and slightly sour taste as did the chile rellenos I had as an entree. Both are supposed to have some 'heat" spice to them (salsa and chile), but did not, and actually seemed to have no flavoring at all-- spicy hot or spice at all. Staff seemed nice and efficient and they had a lot of latin american products-- including coke with real sugar--both service and these extras them the additional "star" in the review.

Visited August 2011
Pottstown, PA
“Overpriced for what you get.”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

We ate there for my daughter's 22nd birthday. There were six of us in the party, including two middle-aged parents and four young-adult children. The food was okay, but not exceptional. The prices were way too high for what we received. I found myself disappointed that we had chosen to go to this particular place. Everyone in the party agreed that the food was mediocre and the prices too high and we won't be going back.

• Visited June 2011