“Just Okay in a Pinch!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Inwood WV
“Just Okay in a Pinch!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2012

We stayed here one night here while visiting my son. I would state they are a bit overpriced for the accommodations.

Parking
...We could not park in front of our room. The staff should not allow large utility trucks to take parking spaces when there is an entire large empty parking lot in front of the hotel.

The room
...Clean and comfortable, but the bathroom was definitely in need of a renovation. I asked for more bath towels since the bath towels were very small. Needless to say, I never received.

Breakfast
The free breakfast included scrambled eggs, various breads, yogurts, coffee and juices.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Jackson Heights, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

I was looking for a hotel at a reasonable rate. I stayed one night at the hotel and found it was not only reasonable, the service was great, room was comfortable, and staff was friendly and nice. I enjoyed the free breakfast and free wi-fi. I recommend this hotel. I am going to come back to this areas, I am going to stay in this hotel. There is big public park next to the hotel, I enjoyed walking through the park.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Braj A
Queens, New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

I enjoyed my stay. Price was reasonable . Room was newly renovated but bath tub was old . I will come back to stay again. Servicw was ok fitness center is ok . location was good. Resturant was fine . No bus service near . there was not enough help .

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Alicia G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 September 2012
Thank you, for taking the time to reveiw us on Tripadvisor. I am sorry you were inconvenienced by not having any transportation available. We are currently working with a shuttle company to furture serve our guests from out of town. Our team is in the process of evaluating opportunties to renovate our bathrooms.

I hope to see you again at the Quality Inn in Pottstown Pa. Please give us a call the next time you are in town.

Ft. Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

Very clean which is a must for me. The staff was friendly, front desk was nice and the manager Alicia was very helpful and told us where to go shopping at the outlets, becasue that is why we were there. We needed somewhere to stay becasue we were doing majior shopping at the outlets. The staff there seemed to care about us, rather the staff did care. Fun weekend we even went swiming there and that was very clean.
Carol-Ann Boyes

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Thank You, for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Having the opportunity to exceed your expectations is what we love to do. Our team at the Quality Inn were pleased to read your kind comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Port Jefferson Station, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

I stayed here last weekend for business. The room was comfortable and worth the price. There was a free breakfast, with an assortment of cold and hot food. Just what I needed given all the work I needed to do. The staff was very helpful in providing more towels and checking me in. I would certainly return here.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Thank you very much for your glowing comments. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a truly exceptional experience. We strive to antiicipate your stated and understated needs, and the result of your kind words here makes it all worth the while.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

I am so glad we stayed here on our way to a family reunion weekend. The hotel and staff were excellent. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was wonderful. Room was clean and housekeeping was prompt in responding to us for any extras that were needed. We left a good tip. I recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for such a rewarding review. Your kind words are most appreciated. So many many times we only hear the negative comments. I am so pleased to read you enjoyed the service and the amenities in the hotel. Our team and I appreiate your trueful review that recognizes all of our hard work, on a daily basis. Guests like you make our job a pleasure every day. We look forward to accommodating you again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

I looked up the prices on-line. Then called the hotel for rates. Both quoted 89.99 per night. I get there and this man named John behind the desk quoted a high price of 119.99+tax. Now this was not a weekend this was mid-week. The lot looked almost empty. I tell this John about my earlier quote. He tells me the price just went up but he could give me a break by taking 10% off. Suddenly, I find myself in a bidding war for a room at this shabby hotel. He refused to go lower then 99.99. This was Crazy. I walked away and ended up at The Comfort Inn a block away. I told them about my visit to the "Quality" and they laughed saying they hear lot of crazy stories about that place. They gave me a great deal with no HACKLING and had a much better experiance.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank S M
Alicia G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 17 August 2012
“Hackling the price”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 NEW

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Value Service Was this review helpful? Yes Problem with this review?
Review violates guidelines

Review is suspicious

Review posted to wrong locationThank you. We appreciate your input.
Alicia Gillard, General Manager at Quality Inn Pottstown, responded to this review
August 16, 2012
I truly apologize for the inconvenience and confusion during your check in. Unfortunately, at times we do have our challenges regarding our rate center on line. We are currently working with a rate management company to ensure our productivity effectively. I have followed up with the front desk team regarding our oversights do not happen in the furture. However, our front desk clerk's are unable to reduce any price rate below 99.99 + tax without a manager's approval. I would of been happy to rectifiy the situation at the given time.

The Comfort Inn and The Quality Inn work under the same Choice properties umbrella. We have a very good relationship with the Comfort Inn & Suites. We also, continue to refer one other on a regulary basis.

We appreiate our guest's comments, only to strengthen our guest satisfaction.

Travellers are raving about these Pottstown hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!