“They Try”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Inn is old and in need of renovations. Clean room and new vanity. Their pool looks great, crystal water and good lounge chairs. The sports bar is huge and lacking people. Staff is friendly and knows their system. The inn is no better or worse that the other Quality Inns I've stayed at.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Mr. Douglass,

We really appreciate you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your review is motivating to us, it’s true we are really trying and we would always continue to try, I don’t think there would be a time we would ever get satisfied that we are completely done. We value our guest and we will bend our backs for them and feel there is scope for improvement to please them even more. Recently we have new team in our management and we are working hard towards improving and meeting all the needs of our guest. We are taking step by step process in all departments of the hotel. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high quality service.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I booked through expedia and got a pretty good rate. I stayed in the middle of august. The property was clean, the staff was nice and breakfast and internet were included. The room itself was clean and the bathroom had been completely renovated so it was in perfect condition. For the rate paid, you cannot find better quality and value. I recommend this place. many good restaurants and mall nearby.

Room Tip: try to good a room with newly renovated bathroom
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Dear Eddie,

It was very joyful to read your review. That gives us a job satisfaction and a confirmation that we are doing our job well. We welcome you back at any time and we promise to provide you with high quality of service at Quality Inn Pottstown.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We had an amazing time in our visit in Quality Inn in Pottstown,PA.Betwwen enjoying the large outdoor pool with a seasonal sundeck and free continental breakfast and free high-speed Internet access free local calls and free USA Today newspaper and also free 24-hour coffee :)
The Assistant General Manager Sheriya is such a great manager,kind and friendly with all guests in the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Mr Paul,
Thank you for your compliment, the best part of my job I love is meeting people.
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel, it motivates us to perform even better. We look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I and my wife we both stayed at quality Inn on aug 22 , we had a great time and the staff was very help full . We enjoyed the bar and the food served to us was nice. I would highly recommend others to stay at this hotel. It was next to park. We were able to jog in the park. Room had new furniture and new bathrooms.

Room Tip: Nice place to stay next to park
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear Mr.Kul
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. It definitely motivates us to perform better. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high standard of service.

Quality Inn and Champs Sports Bar

Reviewed 27 August 2013

My stay was very pleasant.The price was very reasonable.The staff was courteous and available to help.The room was clean and comfortable.There was a lounge with snacks available which was very convenient.
I will recommend to all my friends visiting Pennsylvania and I will surely use this hotel when I am in this part of US.

Room Tip: My room was good,i asked King Size bed and was good
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Yash,
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to have you with us. It gives us a push to perform better. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high standard of service.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Room was clean, staff was very helpful, breakfast was really good. We enjoyed hot eggs and bacons. I will come back to this hotel in the future. I recommend all of my friends to stay here because of friendly nature of staff.

Dear Mr. Dipinder,
We greatly appreciate and thank you for your review. It gave the whole team of Quality Inn Pottstown enthusiasm to perform better. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high standard of service.

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

We came from Michigan to visit our long lost relatives there in Pottstown. The first morning, my husband started itching and wondering why so many in one area, and thought it was just mosquitoes. Later that day, my kids started itching. By checkout, all of us are bitten, and scratching all the way back home. Now we have to take extra precautions to bring our belongings in, so the bedbugs can't get in our home. By the way, We Are Still ITCHING!!! I Paid up front in cash, they took money from my card and I didn't get it back! Not going back!

• Stayed: August 2013
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

We appreciate feedbacks from our guest. This complaint had no basis. We take Pest Control very seriously, we have Pest Control check our rooms and take preventative measures, and there is no scope for bedbugs at our hotel. All of our rooms are recently upgraded and well maintained. To provide the best and high standard of service to our guest is our interest.

gm.pa394@choicehotels.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!