“Made me feel like family”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Poca, West Virginia
“Made me feel like family”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Very clean and comfortable rooms with microwave , med size refrigerator, flat screen and showers have good pressure with no wait for hot water, wi fi has good strenth through out area of hotel.
Very good food at bar and grill and the chef even came out to check how I wanted my meal and again later to see if I was satisfied...he takes pride in his craft.
The young lady at the front desk named Jodi and was extremly helpful and polite with any and everything I needed.
Lauri ...the lady that cooks the free breakfasts took very good care of me by paying attention to the food and knowing what I wanted and keeping fresh stock ready...
Davette the cleaning lady is very courteous as well as extremly honest. As I kept valubles , money and very expensive instrumentation for my work in room. I felt safe and comfortabel leaving these items in my room....99% of other hotels I would not leave anything out.
7-8 months out of the year I live in hotels due to my work.
Extremly professional, courteous, polite, clean and comfortable with great breakfast and dinner.
Thanks go to laurie, jodi, davette, sharia, chef and the " new girl" as well as all the staff for making my near month stay enjoyable and making me feel like family.
LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!

• Stayed September 2013
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Mr. Mopar,

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Your words really brightened our day, and it had a huge impact on all of us, in a very positive manner. It motivates and gives us the extra push to go even further high. I would like to once again thank you on behalf of all the staff you mentioned. They are very hard working and love their job, and be willing to bend their back to please the guest. We need more guests like you to put a smile on all of our faces. We want to make the guest feel at home, and provide them the best service. You just made us feel we did our job well and it gives us immense satisfaction. We look forward to having you with us again and provide you with “QUALITY” service.

With kind regards
Shriya N
Quality Inn Pottstown

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Oriskany, New York
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I had a great experience at the hotel. Front Desk Manager Shanta was very professional and pleasant to work with. The restaurant was good, clean and the staff was sociable. The surrounding area was a little on the shady side. I was traveling to PA for a Ride for Kids event to raise money to fund research for childhood brain tumors. The people walking around made me kinda check on my motorcycle more often than I usually do at a hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Dear jason,

We are very glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and were very happy with our management and service. It is our pleasure to make your stay comfortable and one that is memorable. We deeply thank and appreciate you for taking the effort to write a review, it show us where we stand and how further high we can go to please our guest. The whole management is working hard to to please our guest; it’s very heartening to know that our efforts are starting to pay off. We look forward to having you with us again, and provide you with a high quality service.

Shriya N
Murrysville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Even though the hotel does not allow pets, the managers and staff went above & beyond to accommodate our needs and let our Bearded Collie stay the night (agility trial nearby in Barto, PA). Very courteous and friendly!! Good price!! Very clean! If they let us bring our agility 'rock-star' again, we will definitely be back in October!!

Room Tip: We like the rooms on the lower floor since you can park your car right in front of your room door. V...
2 Thank Tom D
PottstownQualityGM, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel, Quality Inn is happy to announce that shortly after your stay we started accepting pets.

When traveling with your little furry friend call us a request one of our pet friendly rooms.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 September 2013

New Bath Room.
I came with my family. I noticed New Bath Room, New Tub and beautiful Tiles. Room was nice Staff Was OK. I recomend this Hotel to my friends. My name S Rizvi, I booked my Room through Priceline.com.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Syed R
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Rizvi,
Thank you for taking the time to take the survey and write us the review. It’s very heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride and joy in providing our guest with high quality of service. We did renovate our bathrooms and I am glad you noticed and was very pleased with it. We pay attention to our guest and take measures to improve and serve them better. Looking to having you with us.

Shriya Narendra
River Vale NJ
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Inn is old and in need of renovations. Clean room and new vanity. Their pool looks great, crystal water and good lounge chairs. The sports bar is huge and lacking people. Staff is friendly and knows their system. The inn is no better or worse that the other Quality Inns I've stayed at.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Dear Mr. Douglass,

We really appreciate you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your review is motivating to us, it’s true we are really trying and we would always continue to try, I don’t think there would be a time we would ever get satisfied that we are completely done. We value our guest and we will bend our backs for them and feel there is scope for improvement to please them even more. Recently we have new team in our management and we are working hard towards improving and meeting all the needs of our guest. We are taking step by step process in all departments of the hotel. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with high quality service.
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I booked through expedia and got a pretty good rate. I stayed in the middle of august. The property was clean, the staff was nice and breakfast and internet were included. The room itself was clean and the bathroom had been completely renovated so it was in perfect condition. For the rate paid, you cannot find better quality and value. I recommend this place. many good restaurants and mall nearby.

Room Tip: try to good a room with newly renovated bathroom
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Dear Eddie,

It was very joyful to read your review. That gives us a job satisfaction and a confirmation that we are doing our job well. We welcome you back at any time and we promise to provide you with high quality of service at Quality Inn Pottstown.
Harrisburg
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We had an amazing time in our visit in Quality Inn in Pottstown,PA.Betwwen enjoying the large outdoor pool with a seasonal sundeck and free continental breakfast and free high-speed Internet access free local calls and free USA Today newspaper and also free 24-hour coffee :)
The Assistant General Manager Sheriya is such a great manager,kind and friendly with all guests in the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Dear Mr Paul,
Thank you for your compliment, the best part of my job I love is meeting people.
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our hotel, it motivates us to perform even better. We look forward to having you with us again.
Quality Inn Pottstown
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!