“Great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
São Paulo
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

An excelent option if you are travelling on small budget. Have stayed for two nights with friends. It's a great location if you plan to shop. There are many stores close to the hotel. The free breakfast was very good, variety of breads, drinks...
Highly recommend and would definitely stay again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Rbarchi,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! Your review is much appreciated, we are a small budget hotel but try to go above and beyond to provide five star stay to our guest. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

610-326-6700

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the quality inn in Pottstown again and I must say it gets better and better every time and more enjoyable than the time before the staff there is excellent and friendly and very helpful it's the ideal place to stay it's within 5 min from great restaurants and shopping areas if u r down there on business it's a great place to stay after a hard days wk u can sit in the lounge and have a drink it's the only hotel with a lounge in the area and then in the morning u can enjoy a great breakfast can't say enuff about the quality inn

• Stayed November 2013
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Aggies,

Kind Regards,

610-326-6700
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The price for the Quality Inn was wonderful. So wonderful, as a matter of fact, I was a little worried about what I would find. The hotel needs a little work, but they are working on it and trying to update it. It was clean and that is the most important thing when you're staying at a hotel.
The free breakfast was very good. The restaurant was good and the happy hour specials were fantastic. We had our meals, 3 drinks and the tip came to $21. The cook even came out to see if we were happy with our meal. The best part was the friendly, helpful service that was found at the front desk, in the restaurant, at the bar. I can't say enough good things about the staff members. I was very pleasantly surprised and would recommend it to the budget conscious traveler.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Mary Anne,

Your feedback is very important to us and it motivates our staff to perform better, we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Another great stay at the quality inn in Pottstown this place is the only place I choose to stay it has excellent friendly service it's within 5 to 10 mins of great restaurants shopping etc etc plus the buggiest advantage there if u r there for business I go out after wk to eat and want a couple of drinks you can go back to the hotel and enjoy the lounge for some drinks without having to worry about driving anywhere and if u dnt wanna drive at all after wk there kitchen is open with a terrific bar menu I highly recommend the quality inn in Pottstown

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Aggies,

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I checked in with a modest expectations but checked out feeling like a member of manager's family. Display of such genuine care and concern is a very rare occurrence in today's America. My hats off to Shriya and her staff for maintaining such high standards of personal touch and all around cleanliness.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Nick K
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear Mr. Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are very glad to know that we made your stay comfortable, and one that is memorable. We make certain our guest’s feel at home, and take personal care for their needs being met and satisfied on a timely manner. Once again on behalf of the whole Management we really appreciate and thank you for your compliment and kind words. We look forward to having you with us again and providing you with a high "Quality" service.

Thanks

Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The Quality Inn in Pottstown was nothing special, except the service. The girls at the front counter when I checked in were exceptionally friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond their duty to help me out with my questions. The lobby was beautiful and very clean. The breakfast was hot and tasty. The pool was closed for the season, so I was not able to check it out, but the deck around it was very nice to sit and relax on. Our room was clean looking, but I have a toddler who likes to run around and get his energy out. He just had socks on when he was there and his socks were filthy and black on the bottom, but that just means the carpet needs a good deep cleaning to me. The desk and end tables were freshly polished and very clean. The room was in need of a new paint job and updating. The bed however made this trip! It was one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in in a hotel before. The linens were clean and smelled fresh and I slept wonderfully. When I checked out the front desk people were just as friendly and helpful to me.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
PottstownQualityGM, Assistsant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 12 October 2013
Dear Liltippers,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We will also keep in mind some of your points that needs attention and we will address it.

Poca, West Virginia
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Very clean and comfortable rooms with microwave , med size refrigerator, flat screen and showers have good pressure with no wait for hot water, wi fi has good strenth through out area of hotel.
Very good food at bar and grill and the chef even came out to check how I wanted my meal and again later to see if I was satisfied...he takes pride in his craft.
The young lady at the front desk named Jodi and was extremly helpful and polite with any and everything I needed.
Lauri ...the lady that cooks the free breakfasts took very good care of me by paying attention to the food and knowing what I wanted and keeping fresh stock ready...
Davette the cleaning lady is very courteous as well as extremly honest. As I kept valubles , money and very expensive instrumentation for my work in room. I felt safe and comfortabel leaving these items in my room....99% of other hotels I would not leave anything out.
7-8 months out of the year I live in hotels due to my work.
Extremly professional, courteous, polite, clean and comfortable with great breakfast and dinner.
Thanks go to laurie, jodi, davette, sharia, chef and the " new girl" as well as all the staff for making my near month stay enjoyable and making me feel like family.
LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!

• Stayed September 2013
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Mr. Mopar,

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Your words really brightened our day, and it had a huge impact on all of us, in a very positive manner. It motivates and gives us the extra push to go even further high. I would like to once again thank you on behalf of all the staff you mentioned. They are very hard working and love their job, and be willing to bend their back to please the guest. We need more guests like you to put a smile on all of our faces. We want to make the guest feel at home, and provide them the best service. You just made us feel we did our job well and it gives us immense satisfaction. We look forward to having you with us again and provide you with “QUALITY” service.

With kind regards
Quality Inn Pottstown
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!