Quality Inn
US$127
HIExpress.com
US$120
US$102
Budget Host Pottstown(New Berlinville)
US$78
US$73
  • Breakfast included
US$117
US$114
French Creek Inn(Phoenixville)
US$89
All reviewsfront deskplace to staynew carpetpadre piocleaning staffbagelsstayed one nightbed was comfortablewe've stayedbusiness tripfree breakfastpleasant staywalmartrefrigeratorchannelscollegehighway
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the quality inn last Wednesday again u can't say enough about the place stay there all the time when I'm in the area you can't ask for a better place to stay it's centered around everything great restaurants good shopping it's definitely a place to stay if you are down there when u get back from a day business you don't even have to leave the hotel they have an excellent lounge that opens at 5 with a new cook the food was outstanding and before you start your day the next morning you get to enjoy a wonderful breakfast in the lounge area

• Stayed: January 2014
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Aggies,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Our Staff are very delighted by your compliment.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Quality Inn at Pottstown and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I have stayed here several nights when in town on business. The staff are always very pleasant and accommodating, the rooms are clean and quiet, and appear to have been recently renovated. I would have no problem recommending this hotel. Can't beat it for the money...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Dear Brian,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The first person a traveler meets when arriving to a hotel is the front desk staff.

I found the front desk attendant Jodi to be an outstanding representation of the
Pottstown Quality Inn. Jodi was professional, well- mannered and efficient.

I will be recommending this hotel to my colleagues.

MV

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear Mike,

AGM

Reviewed 13 January 2014

When it comes to Choice Hotels a Quality Inn usually means a Quality, clean, quiet, comfortable room. None of these things can be found in Pottstown.

The problems all started at check-in when I presented my temporary NH ID (which looks like a photo copy on a piece of paper) and my USA Passport Card. The agent told me that it looks fake and would not accept my passport card as ID until I started to fight with her over it. Finally she accepted that I was really the guy who's picture is on the ID and the credit card I was trying to use and gave me the room.

I stayed in room #131 I had been up for 36 hours and was ready to take a shower and get some sleep after a very long drive. At a glance the room was fine. Had newer furniture and looks like the bathroom had been recently redone. After a closer look everything else about this room was terribly wrong.

First the door had to be repeatedly slammed to actually latch after shutting it. The toilet would kick on and run for 2 minutes every half hour or so. There was graffiti written on the walls of the bathroom. There were water stains and "other" stains on the walls. Remnants of scotch tape hanging from the ceiling. The bed frame was loose and bounced and squeaked every time you rolled over, but the worst was fecal stain on the duvet.

I called the front desk about the sheets but was simply offered a replacement. I closely inspected the other bed with the squeaky frame and just used it for my stay. Also the front desk informed me that they don't actually have a maintenance guy on duty so the other problems with the room couldn't be addressed.

One final thought which really isn't the hotel's fault but you should be aware of is the hotel is located right on the railroad tracks. The tracks and what appeared to be a staging yard are no more than 100 feet from the door of your room and the train noise was very very loud. Constant coupling and uncoupling of cars and loud diesels moving single cars up and down the length of the track.

This is easily the worst place I have ever stayed in my life.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the same side of the railroad tracks. I stayed on the opposite side and the horn and vibration was still terrible.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank bridgeda
PottstownQualityGM, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Guest,
I am very sorry that your stay was less than expected. Please know that we value your opinion and we will address your issues so as not to have any future guests dissatisfied.

We appreciate your time in bringing these issues to our attention.

Management

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We've stayed here a few times I've had a couple of minor issues, but for the most part our stay was relaxing and comfortable. The front desk staff were ALWAYS GREAT. Our last we had a drink at the sports bar the service was excellent. I would recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2014
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear Char,