“Pleasant stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We had a very nice stay at the Quality Inn. We always stay here when we visit our Grandchildren in Pottstown. It is clean and the staff is always very friendly. The free breakfast is a nice added touch. They had a variety of options to choose from. It's an older motel but clean, comfortable and we had a room with a renovated bathroom.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you very much for your wonderful compliments about our hotel. Please come back and see us during the summer when our pool and sun deck is open. We would love to see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Colebrook, New Hampshire
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel used to be a messy Quality Inn and needed an improvement and makeover!!!

Well, I came back this year and I was very glad to notice major improvement...

The room I was in has been freshly renovated : new carpet, new tile in shower and bathroom, great new shower, flat screen tv, good Internet, big fridge and microwave...

The outside of the hotel is still blah but the inside is now great!!!

Very nice courteous customer service as well...

It's good to finally have a nice Quality Inn after staying in too many bad ones!!!

• Stayed April 2014
PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for the review of our hotel. It is greatly appreciated considering we have rededicated ourselves to improving the overall guest experience. It is always nice to get a little boost form our guests who notice the changes we have made. On behalf of the our team thank you!
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the quality inn in Pottstown again on Tuesday March 4th again I have to say some ppl give it a not so good review I've stayed there several times and I couldn't ask for a better stay it's around very gd restaurants shopping areas if u r there for business u come back from wk and can go grab a bite to eat an then go back to the hotel and enjoy a drink at the lounge and the quality inn is the only hotel around with a lounge area if u wanna have a couple drinks and not worry about driving they also have a very nice breakfast the staff is fantastic can't ask for anything better

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Aggies23
PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thank you very much for your kind review of Quality Inn Pottstown. We appreciate your continued support of our hotel and hope that we will be partners for a long time.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this Quality Inn while traveling. Thank God it was only a one night stay. We had made paid in advance reservations, so we were expected. Upon entering the room we were hit by cold and a funny, chemical like smell which I assumed was some sort of cleaning fluid. I turned on the heat, which took till morning to warm up the room sufficiently. The bed only had a thin thermal blanket on it besides the bedspread. We cuddled up together for heat, but my husband still woke up shivering. The bed was so hard, I also woke up with a severe back ache....and I don't have a back problem!

Usually, we can count on Quality Inn for a good, clean, efficient, no-frills sort of stay. This is the worst Quality Inn I have ever stayed at. It appalls me that there is such a wide swing in their quality.

Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. There are other motels in the same price range in this city. I had just assumed the name Quality Inn would bring something to the mix. It didn't!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
PottstownQualityGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention, we apologize for not meeting your expectation of service. We will definitely address the issues you listed and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Travellers are raving about these Pottstown hotels

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I could not even stay the whole night through. I attempted to stay here on business, and ended up driving 25 minutes away to another property rather than stay at this hotel. First of all, the front desk agent could have cared less that I was there, and looked like she was eating her dinner at the desk. Secondly, the entire place smells deeply of mold and mildew...looks like they are trying to upgrade it, however you can only shine a turd so much...bugs in my room, dusty basement like smell in the room...I couldn't do it. In my opinion, they should really just tear the building down and start fresh. There is a Comfort down the road that seems a bit newer, but they were all sold out when I tried staying.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
PottstownQualityGM, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at Quality Inn. We take our guest comments seriously and use it to improve our services. We apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory and we encourage you to give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the quality inn last Wednesday again u can't say enough about the place stay there all the time when I'm in the area you can't ask for a better place to stay it's centered around everything great restaurants good shopping it's definitely a place to stay if you are down there when u get back from a day business you don't even have to leave the hotel they have an excellent lounge that opens at 5 with a new cook the food was outstanding and before you start your day the next morning you get to enjoy a wonderful breakfast in the lounge area

• Stayed January 2014
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Dear Aggies,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Our Staff are very delighted by your compliment.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Quality Inn at Pottstown and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Shriya N
Assistant General Manager
Quality Inn Pottstown
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I have stayed here several nights when in town on business. The staff are always very pleasant and accommodating, the rooms are clean and quiet, and appear to have been recently renovated. I would have no problem recommending this hotel. Can't beat it for the money...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
PottstownQualityGM, Assistant General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Dear Brian,

Kind Regards,

Shriya N
Assistant General Manager
Quality Inn Pottstown
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!